+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Operation to go ahead

Operation to go ahead

Ched Evans will have the op on his ankle durin this international break accordin to James Shield. UTCB

I thought that’s what they’d do when Billy and Co were back. Makes sense. UTB

According to a previous report there's some bits of bone floating about around the ankle. Could be out a month.

Wants to stop dancing around lol , Hope he gets vocal tutoring as well, cant bleedin sing .

Quote Originally Posted by wavy_blade View Post
    Wants to stop dancing around lol , Hope he gets vocal tutoring as well, cant bleedin sing .
    Who giz a shiny if he sing or not,ger him properly fit and ger him scorin goals is what i care abart Wavy owd boy.UTCB

wonder if chris might be tempted to try clarke and donaldson up front against ipswich could be a powerful front 2 and bring billy on for last 20 mins ?

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    wonder if chris might be tempted to try clarke and donaldson up front against ipswich could be a powerful front 2 and bring billy on for last 20 mins ?
    I think Billy will be fully fit by then mate and as I’ve said before I’d always play him if he is particularly at home. People say him and Clarke can’t play together but they did and well at the end of last season. I think Donaldson is the player who needs to fight for his shirt, maybe if we need to dish a bit of stick out he’ll be our man?

yeah agree with you there gray think chris will probably put billy in for home games personally for away games i would use donaldson and brooks but still think the clarke donaldson combination could be very powerful brilliant though to have options all over the pitch