+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Chancer’s latest contribution to the Sty...

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Keep dem fingers crossed Mr Grumpy.UTCB
    Been crossed for 10 years Rod.......................

but he's still there

Do you seriously think I want to see the Blades fail again?

If so you really don't have a clue despite your self anointed TRUEBLADE status. Your objectivity seems to be clouded by your current delight which, despite not having your exalted status, ( in their own minds) is shared by so many of us.

Your sense of martyrdom from the bad times does not give you exclusivity to delight now.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Been crossed for 10 years Rod.......................

but he's still there

Do you seriously think I want to see the Blades fail again?

If so you really don't have a clue despite your self anointed TRUEBLADE status. Your objectivity seems to be clouded by your current delight which, despite not having your exalted status, ( in their own minds) is shared by so many of us.

Your sense of martyrdom from the bad times does not give you exclusivity to delight now.
    I think you want King Kev to fail,and that's the difference wi us TRUE BLADES and you mi owd pal,we want our club to be doin well whether we like the owner/s or not.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I think you want King Kev to fail,and that's the difference wi us TRUE BLADES and you mi owd pal,we want our club to be doin well whether we like the owner/s or not.UTCB
    Whilst I can't speak for TT, I can categorically say that King Kev has already failed, quite catastrophically, before finally picking the right team and getting us out of our slump. I would be amazed if anyone wants a repeat of that, but you - through obstinacy, wilful obtuseness or genuine lack of understanding, I can't decide which - can't seem to comprehend that, to some of us, one swallow does not a summer make, and that Mr McCabe has a long way to go to before we'll feel comfortable with his stewardship.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Whilst I can't speak for TT, I can categorically say that King Kev has already failed, quite catastrophically, before finally picking the right team and getting us out of our slump. I would be amazed if anyone wants a repeat of that, but you - through obstinacy, wilful obtuseness or genuine lack of understanding, I can't decide which - can't seem to comprehend that, to some of us, one swallow does not a summer make, and that Mr McCabe has a long way to go to before we'll feel comfortable with his stewardship.
    Spot on CD.

Now he's found a good 'un would any Blades want him, which is, in essence, the club, to fail?

Of course not but, when a TRUEBLADE has an agenda, then it's easy for them to point fingers at thoise who dissent and don't toe their particular party line.

As I've said on another thread, for some, even the bad times are good.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    What's all this Doyen Sports crap that's being going on over at the sty?

One or two panicking that it might come back and bite them on the @rse

Apparently they've carrying out transfer dealings with them/through them. Some sort of tie up?

One poster stuck a link up to apparent goings on of Doyen but the thread has been pulled. It's probably been stuck on the NKT board
    more like a layman friendly article on the less than scrupulous Doyen

https://owlsonline.com/?page=news&news_id=1813

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    more like a layman friendly article on the less than scrupulous Doyen

https://owlsonline.com/?page=news&news_id=1813
    Doesn't make comfortable reading if you were an oinker, does it? It gives a credible answer to a lot of whats been going on over at the bucket, and they are right to be very concerned if they don't get promotion this year.

Thank goodness we've got King Kev writing the cheques. For all his faults he still has the clubs interests front and centre.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Doesn't make comfortable reading if you were an oinker, does it? It gives a credible answer to a lot of whats been going on over at the bucket, and they are right to be very concerned if they don't get promotion this year.

Thank goodness we've got King Kev writing the cheques. For all his faults he still has the clubs interests front and centre.
    Spot on Pops.UTCB

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567