+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Well Done ST!

**** ST. OP wrote by a bluenose.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    I love it!

One outstanding performance against struggling Falkirk and this board is totally positive.

Just shows ye, it doesn't take much to please this lot.

Actually 3 decent performances in a row. 9 points out of 9. Away win against (bogey team) Dumbarton. Home win against league leaders and then complete domination against last years second top team. New manager appointed who appears to have a bit about him. Is this not cause for positivism or would you prefer for the doom and gloom to continue. Nobody saying the job is done but we are at last heading in right direction!

oh, have I wound you up offshore.....? why not ban me again for having a different view from you? If you are not interested in this thread then ignore it and find something to do that doesn't wind you up....maybe watch I'm a Celebrity or something?

Quote Originally Posted by RogerTheAlien View Post
    **** ST. OP wrote by a bluenose.
    Care to clarify how my post makes me a bluenose?

Quote Originally Posted by thefutureistangerine4 View Post
    Care to clarify how my post makes me a bluenose?
    Apparently it is not permitted on this forum to make any positive comment about the chairman. It is the perceived consensus of the main contributors on this board that we are only allowed to write negatively about him due to the mistakes he has made in the past. Would this forum not be a duller place if we all shared the same views? It certainly feels like certain people on here want to chase away any posters who challenge their version of reality. This seems to be intellectual cowardice in the extreme....

Apparently it is not permitted on this forum to make any positive comment about the chairman. It is the perceived consensus of the main contributors on this board that we are only allowed to write negatively about him due to the mistakes he has made in the past. Would this forum not be a duller place if we all shared the same views? It certainly feels like certain people on here want to chase away any posters who challenge their version of reality. This seems to be intellectual cowardice in the extreme....
    Agreed, different opinions is what makes the board worth reading

I think it's clear you have your views on Mr Chairman. It is also pertinently obvious that myself and many others have our own. Yes we are seeing some shoots of recovery, which is great and further there is not one Arab who does not want to see our team performing to its very best on the park. However it is not contradictory that these wishes can be held at the same time as being ambivalent at best with regard to ST. I simply can't understand why this topic was started just as we're getting it together.

With regard to the Chairman specifically, I am willing to move on but I am neither willing to forgive nor certainly forget.

Its a bit like thanking a Tin of Ronseal

ST is only doing what he's supposed to as Chairman, and after the cluster he's caused in the past its the least we expect.

Apparently it is not permitted on this forum to make any positive comment about the chairman.
    All views welcome, no doubt you are in a minority with this subject though.

Apparently it is not permitted on this forum to make any positive comment about the chairman. .
    This seems to be intellectual naivety in the extreme to post you love ST and expect no reaction...that's what the board is about.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)