+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 91 of 135 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Thread: Replacement for DM

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    Well from what I was told after the match plus what I've read on here Dereks days here are numbered. He has lost the dressing room by not coming straight out and saying if I was asked I wouldn't be intetested. He's tried to be cute with the press and backed himself into a corner.
    So, he either goes to the hun and he'll go down as the most hated manager of Aberdeen ever. His reign will have counted as nothing. Just like Jack's captaincy. Or he stays here with us with players and fans openly criticising him at every turn.
    If for some strange reason he doesn’t get the Hun gig he would be better just resigning and putting his days at Aberdeen behind himself. He has virtually been saying to Rangers to come and get him by not telling them where to go. Nearly all Dons fans don’t want him now...do us a favour Del and go before you end up sacked !

To be honest, his vagueness would have pissed me off too if I was a player. I'm not though, I'm rotten.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    If for some strange reason he doesn’t get the Hun gig he would be better just resigning and putting his days at Aberdeen behind himself. He has virtually been saying to Rangers to come and get him by not telling them where to go. Nearly all Dons fans don’t want him now...do us a favour Del and go before you end up sacked !
    Unfortunately there are Dons fans that still want him.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Unfortunately there are Dons fans that still want him.
    The happy clappers will be in the minority now...Del’s days at Aberdeen are well and truly numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Is it possible that Del was the manager of todays team on paper only and someone else was calling the shots?
    Aye, that would explain Ross and Harvie getting game time today.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Aye, that would explain Ross and Harvie getting game time today.
    There were no other options?
    Reynolds, Arnason & Ball weren’t going to be required when chasing the game.
    If GMS & Christie were available I doubt Harvie or Ross would have been in the 18.

Wright also didn't look fit. Spent more time fiddling with his socks than going past a defender.

Looks like the NY Giants could be firing their head coach this week, I can't recall both my teams ever losing their gaffers in the same week before........interesting times.

I share your pain! Well actually it’s nae really pain as both of them are liabilities at the moment

Well, the Giants at least played hard for McAdoo yesterday, dinna know that you could say that about the Dons.

Page 91 of 135 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast