+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: George Baldock

Quote Originally Posted by Game_of_thow~ins View Post
    Neither Chippy - I'm a Tool, as I thought I was being really clever with the user name and got so over excited I missed the letter "R" out of throw so became nearly clever but... not Game of thow ins -
    Howdi Mr Tool i'm Mr F**k Wit pleased to mek your aquaintance.It'll be interestin team news on Friday,i think we've missed George and Keiron alot but of course the main miss for me is COUTTSY.I expect a tough game against Brizzle hopefully we can edge it 2-1.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Haha, how many times is that you’ve had to explain it Goti?
    Enough to have it on "Copy & Paste" Gray

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Howdi Mr Tool i'm Mr F**k Wit pleased to mek your aquaintance.It'll be interestin team news on Friday,i think we've missed George and Keiron alot but of course the main miss for me is COUTTSY.I expect a tough game against Brizzle hopefully we can edge it 2-1.UTCB
    I'll let you know if I hear any news Rod..but it seems George is pencilled in for Fri night. Shame had both Freeman and Baldock out at the same time and vs Brum we seemed to have lost the threat from the right and played down the left all the time.. We'll be back at it on Fri Rod..

Quote Originally Posted by Game_of_thow~ins View Post
    Enough to have it on "Copy & Paste" Gray
    I thought as much.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Excuse me Rodney but there’s no need for profanity. UTB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12