+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Crowds and McCabes incentive to back Wilder.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    God bless us, everyone.

Excerpts from a new version of Charles Dickens "A Christmas Carol"

Ghost of christmas Past "Kevs made a right b0110cks of it Ebenezer"

Ghost of Christmas Present "Kevs still making a right b0110cks of it"

Ghost of Christmas Future " Told you Kev would continue to make a b0110cks of it"

Merry Christmas TT.

Ghost of Christmas Future " Told you Kev would continue to make a b0110cks of it"

Merry Christmas TT.
    Were you Charles Dickens in a previous life Marvin? If so we could be related cos i'm often refered to as Dickhead. Will ya be at BDBL on Boxing Day,from what i've seen on't O/S just nar only a handful tickets left to be sold.Have a JOLLY nice Xmas mi owd pal.UTCB

Good to see this argument has been resurrected after our recent dismal run of form....didn't take long

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Good to see this argument has been resurrected after our recent dismal run of form....didn't take long
    Has tha dun thi Xmas shoppin Monte? Will ya be cookin Turkey for Xmas lunch? Hope ya have a good un gal.It always meks me smile how forums seem to get busier when things aren't goin so well,but i'm sure we all like a moan,mine's usually abart the weather cos i'm so lucky to have the wonderful wife and family i 've got, there's very little to moan at except when our Gertie meks me do the ironin lore than once a day. UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 22-12-2017 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Has tha dun thi Xmas shoppin Monte? Will ya be cookin Turkey for Xmas lunch? Hope ya have a good un gal.It always meks me smile how forums seem to get busier when things aren't goin so well,but i'm sure we all like a moan,mine's usually abart the weather cos i'm so lucky to have the wonderful wife and family i 've got, there's very little to moan at except when our Gertie meks me do the ironin lore than once a day. UTCB
    All sorted thanks Rod - just back from a week in the sun and ready for Xmas....family/friends/food/alcohol.....usual ...then roaring up the M1 on Boxing Day for the big match. First match at the Lane this season, and so far my record is 2 matches/2 losses so hoping for third time lucky.

Glad all good with you and yours..........but try and keep away from the ironin - its a busy time for it at xmas

Merry Christmas TT.
    I'll come a bit more up to date and stick with a couple of Jimmy Ruffin's finest

"I've Passed this way Before"

"What Becomes of the Broken Hearted?"

and the one that would bring a smile to many a face

"On the Way Out"

All the best HC.

We're on the march wi WILDERS ARMY.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Why not read the original post on this thread Aya?

About the crowds, the revenue, the wherewithal to fund a real challenge and the opportunity that presents.

Nowt to do with dissatisfaction with recent results, more about how the season so far has put us into a position to capitalise on that and make a real push to the PL.

Just like a lady to look for an argument when there isn't one. Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    Why not read the original post on this thread Aya?

About the crowds, the revenue, the wherewithal to fund a real challenge and the opportunity that presents.

Nowt to do with dissatisfaction with recent results, more about how the season so far has put us into a position to capitalise on that and make a real push to the PL.

Just like a lady to look for an argument when there isn't one. Merry Christmas
    or a TT Happy Xmas

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast