+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Hecky a job lined up elsewhere??

Quote Originally Posted by anstonred View Post
    Oh & shocking goalkeeping for their goal- why was he dancing in the line instead of strolling forward & getting the ball? Makes some good saves but many too many mistakes
    I know what you are saying anston regarding our keeper and the goal .

My own view was Kermorgant got between the two centre backs far too easily .

That said Kermorgant is a decent player at this level .

Yes he is. Exactly what we should be buying!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by anstonred View Post
    3 of our starting midfield were loans - if we're going down, I'd sooner it be with our own players - in the 1st half, Gardener was clear but caught ridiculously easily - I doubt Mallan or Moncur would have been - these are better players!
    Moncur can’t tackle! Won’t shoot. Glad he was dropped. Get rid of him too

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Can we and Chelski mutually end these sort of contracts early ?. If so lets do it with Aston Villa & Gardner as well.
    A realise tha never guz to watch Barnsley games Acido but Gardener has laiked o'reyt last couple a games mi owd.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Moncur can’t tackle! Won’t shoot. Glad he was dropped. Get rid of him too
    Alright in a winning team is Moncur , a luxury player .

We need warriors when you are fighting relegation .

Pinnock is a warrior , just come in at the right time for me , really like the lad , we need a few more like him in other areas of the team .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A realise tha never guz to watch Barnsley games Acido but Gardener has laiked o'reyt last couple a games mi owd.
    Agree , thought he played well today and on boxing day .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Alright in a winning team is Moncur , a luxury player .

We need warriors when you are fighting relegation .

Pinnock is a warrior , just come in at the right time for me , really like the lad , we need a few more like him in other areas of the team .
    Tha reyt, Pinnock is a good un, but we can't rely on an inexperienced centre back to score goals to keep us up. Am looking forrad to the new owners to put their own money where the marth is and let Hecky, wiart James Cryne and Billy Beean pushing the nooazes in wi silly IT data bases, buy a decent striker or two.

Tha reyt, Pinnock is a good un, but we can't rely on an inexperienced centre back to score goals to keep us up. Am looking forrad to the new owners to put their own money where the marth is and let Hecky, wiart James Cryne and Billy Beean pushing the nooazes in wi silly IT data bases, buy a decent striker or two.
    Tha'll be disappointed mi owd if tha thinks these capitalists will spend their own brass , told thi from day one .

DCRTM

:-) :-) :-) :-)

Agreed. He was good today

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Tha'll be disappointed mi owd if tha thinks these capitalists will spend their own brass , told thi from day one .

DCRTM

:-) :-) :-) :-)
    Owd on a minute. It's thee and the Gang of Four Believers who might be ruerrin on !st Feb. . The Gang din't pillock me with that Takeovva Press Conference smooth words and spin.

Sum brass needs to be shelled art. Listening to Hecky on Radio S toneet he sarnded well frustrated abart whats gooin on "behind the scenes". Summats not reyt. It'll all cum art in the wesh wi Mary's p1ss stained bloomers in January.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 30-12-2017 at 08:18 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast