+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: David.

Two great goals ..

Quote Originally Posted by trickydick View Post
    Fair play David
    Sorry to say it Trick but I am glad that my team does not play like west sham did tonight. One great shot on goal all night and had no intention of going for a win with their packed defence! You would have lost your bet too.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Sorry to say it Trick but I am glad that my team does not play like west sham did tonight. One great shot on goal all night and had no intention of going for a win with their packed defence! You would have lost your bet too.
    Its a claret and blue thing Davee..lol

Oh David you yids are so bitter
    Ps just over 50 k. Attendance . And falling.
    Good luck at Northumberland Park
    Last edited by trickydick; 04-01-2018 at 10:37 PM.

Sir Tricky they clearly knew what to expect from your lot. Don't worry about our attendances, 20,000 at Wembley gets more gate receipts than a full house at the OS.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Sir Tricky they clearly knew what to expect from your lot. Don't worry about our attendances, 20,000 at Wembley gets more gate receipts than a full house at the OS.
    good result for us no doubt!
    how much is Kane worth? 200plus mill perhaps, he alone could buy that WHU team thrice yesterday, ERiksen, Alli, Son, Wanyama etc etc, that spurs team just oozes quality in anyone's opinion make no mistake!
    did we park the bus? bloody right we did, they'd have tore us a new 1 if we'd played open Footie for sure!

David me old mate, don't be angry or pissed off about how we played just reflect it on your team for forgetting the keys to the bus mate
    as said half the prem play like this even Mourinho a top 6er!!
    West Ham United do not have the quality you lot atmo have fella, so yes a point for us away is massive, almost a win even!
    come on you IRONSSSS
    be lucky now
    john.

Whatever happened to the “West Ham way” ?

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Whatever happened to the “West Ham way” ?
    old ways new ways always, you choose

Good post DJ but I agree with frenchie what happened to the academy of football, from Brooking through Devonshire and Carrick? Have west ham been reduced to the park the bus brigade at the expense of playing football? Did you enjoy last night more than the Cup game when you won 3-2? I agree about Mourinho and he has no excuse to play like this with all their millions.

Be lucky

To be fair i don't agree with teams parking the bus which West Ham did.
    But To be fair West Ham almost won and another point away from relegation against a very good Spurs team is a bonus.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast