+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: What's happened to the pboro.

Quote Originally Posted by Nufcian View Post
    Sorry, but if that is based on IP address then you have no way of knowing who is who to be honest.

1. I can spoof an IP address easy
    2. Buying a Sim from any provider and putting data on it (costs nowt these days) and using a 4G connection.

Any statement someone isn’t someone based on IP or even MAC address is flakey as.
    why go to the bother of buying a sim/data just walk into mcdonalds

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    why go to the bother of buying a sim/data just walk into mcdonalds
    but of course there,s always human error

My take on users like PBoro, Wolfy etc is that they are attention seekers of the highest order.

They will look at the Status Quo and suggest the comlete opposite.

You say left, they say right, you say up, they say down and so on.

They probably don't even believe what they post, but it gets a reaction and the attention they desire.

They bait the water and in no time they have someone on their hook.

Were PBoros comments worthy of a ban? On there own (in my opinion), no, but like in football, if you continue to ignore the warnings you will get carded.

As for life time bans, what's the point? They will just show up under a different guise and keep milking the attention they so desire.

The best way to deal with them, is to simply ignore them. That though seems imposible for some.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Exile_De View Post
    My take on users like PBoro, Wolfy etc is that they are attention seekers of the highest order.

They will look at the Status Quo and suggest the comlete opposite.

You say left, they say right, you say up, they say down and so on.

They probably don't even believe what they post, but it gets a reaction and the attention they desire.

They bait the water and in no time they have someone on their hook.

Were PBoros comments worthy of a ban? On there own (in my opinion), no, but like in football, if you continue to ignore the warnings you will get carded.

As for life time bans, what's the point? They will just show up under a different guise and keep milking the attention they so desire.

The best way to deal with them, is to simply ignore them. That though seems imposible for some.
    You might feel slightly different if you were the one at the end of his ***ual predator jibes?

I doubt it Stan, after all they are only words. Words aimed to get a reaction and the desired attention.

Don't get me wrong though, I agree that he has had enough warnings and that the ban was justified.

I still think the best coarse of action is to ignore users that are obviously fishing.
    Last edited by Geordie_Exile_De; 08-01-2018 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Clarity

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    He would probably get back on under a different guise using a proxy or something. Why posters don't just totally ignore him is beyond me, no need for ignore button etc. Send him to Coventry, although I suppose they wouldn't want him either........
    Totally agree with you Canny lad.

I rarely post these days but visit daily.

People like Pboro are agent provocateurs. They thrive on the animosity they cause in others / communities / on message boards.

Whilst it's good to see the diligence of the MODs or restricting the guys access to the board after his offensive replies the best course of action with any callow individual such as this guys is simply not to take the bait & ignore the ignoramus.

Keep on keeping on Charva.

All the best for 2018 - Howay the Lad

Quote Originally Posted by ragatino View Post
    totally agree with you canny lad.

I rarely post these days but visit daily.

People like pboro are agent provocateurs. They thrive on the animosity they cause in others / communities / on message boards.

Whilst it's good to see the diligence of the mods or restricting the guys access to the board after his offensive replies the best course of action with any callow individual such as this guys is simply not to take the bait & ignore the ignoramus.

Keep on keeping on charva.

All the best for 2018 - howay the lad
    omg

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    You might feel slightly different if you were the one at the end of his ***ual predator jibes?
    maybe you would think different if you werent getting hounded all the time and constant threads set up to make you bite and then get carded

in the beardsley case you have someone thinking they are getting bullied
    some may think he isnt and its just banter but get on with it

but the lads still thinks he is getting bullied

i sit here and think why would someone constantly put threads up ofering the hand shake lets be friends etc
    why would any one slag me to the hilt
    why would any one say they are going to block me yet still put up threads trying to start trouble (the double standards thread)

why would anyone follow me around a footy board if they disliked me that much

and then i think actually maybe this lad is infatuated with me ,why else would anyone say one thing and do another

how many times have we all said to mates shes a dog etc and deep down we would love a go on her

as the lad in the beardsley bullying case thinks he is being bullied i wonder why someone who says and does things that they say dislike me so much ,but cant leave me alone

im probabaly wrong

in fact im sure iam and im sure i shouldnt have said it
    .im sure he is just trying to get me banned for good although he says not by starting the bear baiting threads

but you do beginn to wonder when you are in my shoes

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    you do beginn to wonder when you are in my shoes
    Good!

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    maybe you would think different if you werent getting hounded all the time and constant threads set up to make you bite and then get carded

in the beardsley case you have someone thinking they are getting bullied
    some may think he isnt and its just banter but get on with it

but the lads still thinks he is getting bullied

i sit here and think why would someone constantly put threads up ofering the hand shake lets be friends etc
    why would any one slag me to the hilt
    why would any one say they are going to block me yet still put up threads trying to start trouble (the double standards thread)

why would anyone follow me around a footy board if they disliked me that much

and then i think actually maybe this lad is infatuated with me ,why else would anyone say one thing and do another

how many times have we all said to mates shes a dog etc and deep down we would love a go on her

as the lad in the beardsley bullying case thinks he is being bullied i wonder why someone who says and does things that they say dislike me so much ,but cant leave me alone

im probabaly wrong

in fact im sure iam and im sure i shouldnt have said it
    .im sure he is just trying to get me banned for good although he says not by starting the bear baiting threads

but you do beginn to wonder when you are in my shoes
    If you feel that hard done by,why don't you just f u ck off and try to ruin something else.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)