+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Transfer Targets. AH very confident.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    Sensational!

That scissor kick was so amazing that they showed it 3 times. I also love the way that when he gets in front of goal he passes it sideways
    He was better than what we have on that showing. The reluctance to shoot is an issue, he needs to be more selfish. Maybe KN can coach him to take shots on himself.

Sensational!

That scissor kick was so amazing that they showed it 3 times. I also love the way that when he gets in front of goal he passes it sideways
    And these kind of comments show why true supporters leave this board (and think why the feck do i come on here), you're a disgrace to call yourself a supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    Let's be fair, he was probably the 4th or 5th choice target so he couldn't have been rated that much.
    At a guess i would say he probably was 4th choice but his name has been linked for a few weeks now.

Also we need to factor in some of the names we believe MAY have been a target Bogle & Le Fondre were not realistic targets in the sense League One clubs would take them once they know they are available.

He hasn't scored many goals but then again neither did Jorge Grant before he joined and this kid has pace something we need badly.

I've mixed views on the Bennett loan.

Derby supporting friend says he was thrown in far too early at 15 and wasn't handled well by the club - seems they forgot he was still a child growing into his adult body and that may have been the cause for his injury ravaged career since. He thinks Derby may have held a soft spot for him since then due to the 'romance' around him making his debut at 15.

He also says he if he can stay injury free, get a run in the team in a settled position and get his head down then we may have a great player. This may be last chance saloon for Mason Bennett in terms of his Derby career and he needs to seize this opportunity with both hands and make a name for himself.

I wish him all the best!

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    And these kind of comments show why true supporters leave this board (and think why the feck do i come on here), you're a disgrace to call yourself a supporter.
    There is a clue with the laughing face

It's called a sense of humour mate

You should try and get one

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Yep, let's take the p!ss before he's even kicked a ball for Notts. Well researched!
    And if you did your research you will see on another thread that a I said a Derby mate said he was sh*t hot.

You also clearly missed the laughing face

You need a sense of humour as well

There is a clue with the laughing face

It's called a sense of humour mate

You should try and get one
    I think people will interpret your ' laughing face ' as taking the piss!

The prevailing mentality on here is clearly extreme scepticism, which if this lad turns out to be any good will no doubt turn into criticism of AH for not signing him for longer.

Bennett had an adult body at 15, that's why they were going over the top about him. He hasn't produced much since and obviously not in Derby's plans. Lets hope he does well but he will now be playing against the big boys of league 2.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    I think people will interpret your ' laughing face ' as taking the piss!
    Just a joke mate. Calm down

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast