+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 351 of 560 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361401451 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

I always thought the expression was "Welcome to Hell"

Not " Hiya,do you like our new stadium, it's quite smart don't you think?"

Anyway, just because they've got planning permission doesn't mean they actually have to build the thing.

Stay at Pittodrie

Whatever the cost
    No matter how long it takes.

Stay at Pittodrie

Quote Originally Posted by mastrick1960 View Post
    ‘REAL’ supporters ����...what a clown ...
    You come across as someone with their head right up their own arse ....’REAL’ supporters...oh my sides ����
    And what the feck is wrong with having my head up ma own erse???......

Aye maybe my use of the word disgusted was a bit harsh. Still, it's hardly B+Q in a field. Surely this artists impression can't be too far off the final design given planning has just been granted. I really know nothing about this planning application malarkey, (and i'm thinking of building a hoose)

It's nae bother mondo min.

1/ get a pile of cash

2/ get a heap of broon envelopes.

Sorted

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Aye maybe my use of the word disgusted was a bit harsh. Still, it's hardly B+Q in a field. Surely this artists impression can't be too far off the final design given planning has just been granted. I really know nothing about this planning application malarkey, (and i'm thinking of building a hoose)
    You would think so mondo min but anything can happen from noo on in, could be better than that or could be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    You don’t need brown envelopes
    Good engagement with the planners helps, especially if there are any potential concerns to get past.

Look at all that adjacent unused land. if only we could acquire some & use for car spaces.

That, & a proper design of ground , is our only hope to help make this a success from the outset.

A lot of folk worried about a pint(s) before the match, why?

The club will have an onsite bar, there is a hotel with bar at the primefour site a 15 minute walk away. I dont know Westhill very well but I will hazard a guess they have bars there too. With so many offices springing up in the area next to the new stadium, it would be a good business opportunity to build a place like the Dyce Farm place up by the airport. I would have thought that any city centre bars worried about the loss in trade could easily organise buses themselves or between them to pick up customers to transport them to and from games. That gives punters free travel right up to the front door of the new ground and back again and eliminates having to walk in any bad weather that they currently have to endure. The bus would be 20 minutes max I would guess, about the same time as a walk to Pittodrie from Union Street.

Well, Westhill has the key west bar at the shopping centre (Tim owner), the Holiday Inn West, the shepherds rest bar as part of the Travelodge, also a ne w Hampton Hotel. All within a 5min taxi of the ground. They are also all on the regular bus routes from westhill to town that run every 15mins at the weekends. Plenty of places to have a drink in westhill then walk or drive to the match.

Page 351 of 560 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361401451 ... LastLast