+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Clarke-Harris leaves

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    One thing not mentioned in this debate, JCH has charisma Yates hasn't which can be a factor in what's basically part of the entertainment business as well as being a sport.
    It’s not WWE lol

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    are you mad a front line striker over last 9 games scores 0 of our 15 goals with just 1 assist. hes just not ready.. from the two (jch yates) he should have been the first out on loan.. warnes frontline from here on in ball, smith, lavery. yates prob in that order
    I thought you were making a case for Yates 😊
    Truth is neither he nor JCH will ever make prolific strikers.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    It’s not WWE lol
    Not WWF either, but fans like banter and excitement on top of wanting their team to score. JCH is curry, Yates is yesterday's cold pasta.

I bet you Yates will be on bench

Line up will be same as Bradford

But bench will be price ihiewke Williams purington Palmer Yates and Lavery

Warne likes two strikers on bench he has done it all season I think and until proctor gets back Yates will be on bench

I know you liked JCH and don’t like Yates but remember if you let your feelings influence your predictions, instead of predicting what others will do you predict what you would do

Just saying
    Taylor not on the bench, Yates is? Only way Yates will get on the bench if they are all fit is if he doesn't put a full back on the bench & expects Vaulks to cover.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Taylor not on the bench, Yates is? Only way Yates will get on the bench if they are all fit is if he doesn't put a full back on the bench & expects Vaulks to cover.
    Paul Warne likes 2 strikers on bench the only times he has not had 2 on bench is when Moore was banned for 3 games in December and at the Blackburn match in January before we got Smith.

If I could I’d put money on him having two strikers on bench

Paul Warne likes 2 strikers on bench the only times he has not had 2 on bench is when Moore was banned for 3 games in December and at the Blackburn match in January before we got Smith.

If I could I’d put money on him having two strikers on bench
    So with Yates not being a striker who are the other two?

So with Yates not being a striker who are the other two?
    😆

One thing not mentioned in this debate, JCH has charisma Yates hasn't which can be a factor in what's basically part of the entertainment business as well as being a sport.
    Yes but he's also got a tattoo on his neck and people hate people with tattoos on their necks (well I do anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Yes but he's also got a tattoo on his neck and people hate people with tattoos on their necks (well I do anyway).

So you hate him because he has a tattoo on his neck?

Unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Seriously pal? Come on let's be fair to the lad. He's a trier and that's about it.

Reminds me more of a wirey battling midfielder but again he's too lightweight to mix it in midfield with most players and easily muscled off the ball.

Yes he's young but there are much stronger players out there at his age.

Admire the lad but I'm being honest when I say league 2 standard at best. Yes plenty will dive on now saying he's been involved in a team that's been on a good run. That doesn't mean he's contributed the most though...and how many goals as he scored in that last 9 games? He's playing a centre forward role and his return isn't strong enough.

Admire his determination but you are probably looking at him looking better when he hits 24/25.
    Really?

Ok Brin show me the 20 goal a season striker that's out there with the same experience that young Yates has?

Give the lad a fighting chance to settle in and learn and perfect what skills he has before writing him off.

You may not be able to see what the lad has to offer but I certainly do.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast