+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent form

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    I see EP has helped you out with a reply, cussp, lucky there, eh?
    Please could you explain why it's "lucky"? I replied to your post simply because I thought that not mentioning the absence of Yates on this particular thread would be ludicrous. I honestly don't have a clue who CUSSP is, I've never met him / her in my life, but I would have made exactly the same post in response if he had put what you put. You seem to be suggesting something different.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Why Laxton, because what EP says is taken as given ? Not in my world ! You stick to your guns mate .

ps. Some posters on here agree with him , me included sometimes , intelligent poster. Some on here love crawling up his arse , I wont .
    What's all that about? Like everyone else, I simply offer my opinion on here. Some agree with it, some don't - it's how a messageboard works. I've just checked my arse and can confirm that nobody has crawled up there. I often agree or disagree with some posters more than others, maybe that's just because we think in a similar / different way?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    What's all that about? Like everyone else, I simply offer my opinion on here. Some agree with it, some don't - it's how a messageboard works. I've just checked my arse and can confirm that nobody has crawled up there. I often agree or disagree with some posters more than others, maybe that's just because we think in a similar / different way?
    You should check you arse again for driller . I would just love to see him/her have opinion other than yours.

Why is elite spot on , you haven't seen a game this season. Oh yeah , some laptop god knows how many miles away,
    Strange reply Navy?......I have watched every game live this season on my "laptop" yes, having paid my £110....obviously that is not the same as watching games live, but it is pretty close...and IMO gives me the right to discuss our recent dive in form....obviously you disagree, that is your right....enjoy your trip to Manchester

You should check you arse again for driller . I would just love to see him/her have opinion other than yours.
    Does this obsession with men’s arses stem from your time in the Navy?

Just done the arse double check, no sign of Driller. As I remember he lives abroad so doesn't get to see Notts too often, so many of his posts are on the political threads. His political stance seems to be a realistic 'a bit left of centre', which happens to be where I sit, so if you look at it sensibly it's hardly surprising we don't have many disagreements

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Strange reply Navy?......I have watched every game live this season on my "laptop" yes, having paid my £110....obviously that is not the same as watching games live, but it is pretty close...and IMO gives me the right to discuss our recent dive in form....obviously you disagree, that is your right....enjoy your trip to Manchester
    Sometimes you see things more clearly watching on tv/laptop etc. It always makes me smile when fans at the opposite end of the ground shout for corners and penalties at the other end.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Sometimes you see things more clearly watching on tv/laptop etc. It always makes me smile when fans at the opposite end of the ground shout for corners and penalties at the other end.
    The main problem I had with the laptop, was the ball disappearing off the top of the screen every few minutes, I would watch our forwards to see roughly where the landing zone was likely to be!

I have now acquired a wf1907 screen that allows for more altitude and an all~round greater viewing experience.....phew

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Just done the arse double check, no sign of Driller. As I remember he lives abroad so doesn't get to see Notts too often, so many of his posts are on the political threads. His political stance seems to be a realistic 'a bit left of centre', which happens to be where I sit, so if you look at it sensibly it's hardly surprising we don't have many disagreements
    I think you should check your bottom again .

I think you should check your bottom again .

Maybe you should re-read post #55, which said:

"Does this obsession with men’s arses stem from your time in the Navy?"

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast