+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Parody a/c suspended by Tw*tter

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Probably based on the fact that Twitter would not have any cause to monitor the account unless their attention was brought to it?
    The list of followers is interesting - AH of course, Darren Fletcher so either of them could have complained. Poundpie seems to have resurfaced though unlikely that she would raise a complaint.

The real AH said Fitz was suspended for the Barnet match despite him being listed as a sub!

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    But eh - some supporters even on here think this positivity is a good thing. What do I know?
    Please tell me this really was intended as humour? I'm sure it was but there's a little bit of me concerned that you may actually be serious!

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Probably based on the fact that Twitter would not have any cause to monitor the account unless their attention was brought to it?
    And the assumption is that it was Alan Hardy and only Alan Hardy that brought it to their attention, not possibly one of his 9,000+ followers, or someone else within the club or any of the other many possibilities?

Quote Originally Posted by TheProphet View Post
    And the assumption is that it was Alan Hardy and only Alan Hardy that brought it to their attention, not possibly one of his 9,000+ followers, or someone else within the club or any of the other many possibilities?
    Quite possibly yes. I wouldn't think Twitter would pay much attention to a follower of a person complaining about a parody account unless the parody was doing something illegal. They may very well listen to the person being parodied?

If old pie doesn't like censorship then why is he trying to censor what Alan Hardy tweets?

Also old pie doesn't like rejection of alternative views. Oh unless it's Alan Hardys views.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    If old pie doesn't like censorship then why is he trying to censor what Alan Hardy tweets?
    What tweets have I tried to censor? I've made no complaints to Twitter.

Also old pie doesn't like rejection of alternative views. Oh unless it's Alan Hardys views.
    Some of his views are sensible, some are outright childish as I've posted.

You are free to post or tweet whatever stupid thoughts you want, just don't expect them to have any credibility.

PS: Oh - and when does/did Fritz's suspension finish?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234