+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How did we get on at Boro today ?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I certainly am behind him Roma, and I desperately want him and the team to prove me wrong and stay up. And if or when they do stay up, then they can stick two fingers up at me for getting it wrong again!!.
    But some suggested it today on the Bbs that there was some booing, whether thats true or not I cant say. Each game brigns further importance and now this game against Naaarich is absolutely massive, even bigger than some of those other local massive clubs lol.

Animal, I know this is a poor squad and I said I thought it was earlier on in the season when talking about an awful garbage summer recruitment drive etc.. These lower league players were never going to be good enough replacements for the quality players we sold, but sadly they were brought in anyway as part of 'the plan' and we're seeing the consequences of that. When we continually sell high and buy low, well it was only even going to turn out one way wasnt it.
    They'll not be good enough next season either if we stay up .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I don't dislike him because I haven't even heard him on the radio or even read an interview .

Can't just flick a switch on and get behind the club , couldn't care less what happens between now and the end of the season .

We will finish where we deserve to finish and that's that .

Apathy well and truly set in. It's a shame but I feel the same and have done for a while now. Its the game of football that's turned sour. However, I remain philosophical and wish the new HC good luck. It'll not be long before the knives are out for him like they were Hecky

Lets not have a go at each other again eh lads, over whether we supported Hecky or criticised him etc..

Like I said Pass I was surprised to read some fans comments about our fans booing today at half time, and if thats true I dont know if it was aimed at him or at the players for another horrible sounding first half performance.
    The apathy thing does set in of course, I felt it badly during the awful Johnson run of defeats and remember it looked like we were heading for Lg Two at that time!.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Apathy well and truly set in. It's a shame but I feel the same and have done for a while now. Its the game of football that's turned sour. However, I remain philosophical and wish the new HC good luck. It'll not be long before the knives are out for him like they were Hecky
    I've read about what's gone off at the London Stadium today pass , scum , disgrace , shamed the club etc etc

and I'm thinking " what the feck are you on about "

West Ham are a club with working class support , Spurs , Chelsea and Arsenal they ain't .

Three feckers with no West Ham connections have come in and totally killed that club and today they let them know about it .

Focus on Sullivan , Gold and Brady not the fans please .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Why though , whats to dislike about him ?
    Tha probably like a lot onnus nar gerrin fed up with how things have changed in football ?
    Some seem to really want the bloke to fail, I don’t see what he’s done wrong . He’s applied for a job to coach our club , tried to change things which is hard when your stuck with a squad which is very meh . The bloke is trying to raise belief by making the players believe in themselves but Alex Ferguson would struggle to make anything out of these lads . The last bloke walked out and this one was prepared to take over a very average squad so why so many negative comments towards him.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I've read about what's gone off at the London Stadium today pass , scum , disgrace , shamed the club etc etc

and I'm thinking " what the feck are you on about "

West Ham are a club with working class support , Spurs , Chelsea and Arsenal they ain't .

Three feckers with no West Ham connections have come in and totally killed that club and today they let them know about it .

Focus on Sullivan , Gold and Brady not the fans please .

Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Lets not have a go at each other again eh lads, over whether we supported Hecky or criticised him etc..

Like I said Pass I was surprised to read some fans comments about our fans booing today at half time, and if thats true I dont know if it was aimed at him or at the players for another horrible sounding first half performance.
    The apathy thing does set in of course, I felt it badly during the awful Johnson run of defeats and remember it looked like we were heading for Lg Two at that time!.

Nobody's having a go Acido. Some are trying to make others see what's been staring them in the face for the last 14 months.

Christ them goals we let in today were awful from every perspective

PH players aren’t mine
    Fans.... oh well ... Patience then, poor Lamb

JM I can get this lot going
    Fans 5 Games, more away points than Hecky managed in twice as many games..... on thi bike lad!!!!
    Not surprised managers don’t want to come here , and when they do come and do well, want out of here as soon as!

Roma, agree wi thi

My questions once again are why did he/Jose make so many changes, and baffling looking changes to our team ?.

The Cardiff squad was...
    Townsend,
    Yiadom, Pinnock, Lindsay, Fryers,
    Potts, (Bradshaw), Williams, Gardner (Knasmüllner)
    Thiam (Hedges), Moore, McBurnie,

Todays Middlesbrough squad...
    Townsend,
    Cavare, Jackson, Lindsay, Pinillos,
    Williams (Mallan), Gardner, Knasmüllner (Isgrove),
    Hedges (Thiam), Moore, McBurnie,

Now we dont get to see what these players are like during the week in training etc. but its surely not rocket science is it, to play your best 11 and put them in their correct positions etc. Constantly chopping and changing especially at the back which is meant to be a good part of our squad, well that doesnt help us one little bit.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast