+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Where's BULLY?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Probably her ex's
    She was probably using your sat nav Aya.....

Quote Originally Posted by diode_blade View Post
    She was probably using your sat nav Aya.....
    I'm considering giving up sat navs and going back to old fashioned road atlases.........more reliable

I'm considering giving up sat navs and going back to old fashioned road atlases.........more reliable
    Depends whose reading em aya my mrs was notorious for looking at them upside down,had many an argument when she would say we needed to go a particular way (she liked to follow where we were on the map) and I knew we needed to go in a different direction

sorry to hear about your heart issues tt im a seasoned campaigner in that department 2 heart attacks and 4 stents later but im still doin good keep thi chin up lad utb ftp

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Depends whose reading em aya my mrs was notorious for looking at them upside down,had many an argument when she would say we needed to go a particular way (she liked to follow where we were on the map) and I knew we needed to go in a different direction
    And there was me thinking it was just my Mrs. She’s also great at telling me where we should have turned 50yards past where we should av.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    And there was me thinking it was just my Mrs. She’s also great at telling me where we should have turned 50yards past where we should av.
    So, in France, in a 7.5 metre long motorhome, we've driven 350 untroubled miles from northern Spain with the aid of the sat nav and are within 5 miles of our overnight stop. SWMBO decides to go 'off piste' as I call it.

18 miles later and I'm doing a 28 point turn at the end of a farm track. Dinner was quiet that night.

sounds like your fault to me TT

sounds like your fault to me TT
    I agree Aya,TT needs to add mind reader to his cv

40 years of 'mind reading' this Sunday and I'm still in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by tomytony View Post
    40 years of 'mind reading' this Sunday and I'm still in the dark.
    I can assure you that it won’t get any lighter TT. They control your every move and turn albeit surreptitiously. Everything is on a need to know basis and basically, you don’t need to know that you should have turned left.

Think Warren Mitchel and Dandy Nichols. The ‘Silly Moo’ just played it that way. Just accept it, it’s far easier.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast