+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Takeover

Quote Originally Posted by Arab87 View Post
    My sources aren't from the sun or any newspaper for that fact, straight from a director at tannadice.
    If you're right can I buy you a pint?

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    If you're right can I buy you a pint?

Of course mate

Quote Originally Posted by Arab87 View Post
    My sources aren't from the sun or any newspaper for that fact, straight from a director at tannadice.
    Sorry to burst anyone’s bubble, but Mr Borthwick has nothing to do with club anymore, and he is not heading up any consortium pondering whether to purchase ST shares. Borthwick was deemed to be becoming a pain in the erse and steps were taken to return all monies to him several weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Sorry to burst anyone’s bubble, but Mr Borthwick has nothing to do with club anymore, and he is not heading up any consortium pondering whether to purchase ST shares. Borthwick was deemed to be becoming a pain in the erse and steps were taken to return all monies to him several weeks ago.
    Not according to companies house

Looks like someone is fibbing or someone on the wind up. Which is it?

There's only one way to find out!

Fight..........

Quote Originally Posted by RaysRedEye View Post
    Not according to companies house
    Don’t know anything about what Companies House has, or has not got listed about Borthwick, but he no longer presents any difficulties to the chuckle brothers.

I don’t really understand this link but intersting how charges seem to be over the club shop (as well as every other building we might own)!

Surely the club store isn’t worth much! Who knows.

Generally don’t know who to believe on this but I guess we will know something about potential new owners in next month 🤞🤞🤞

Outstanding charges relate to loans outstanding.

If they have been satisfied "paid off" they show as satisfied.

Of course could take one or two weeks to show on co pamper house site. Usually no more than 28 days to process and show.

When were you told the loans were repaid altany?

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    I don’t really understand this link but intersting how charges seem to be over the club shop (as well as every other building we might own)!

Surely the club store isn’t worth much! Who knows.

Generally don’t know who to believe on this but I guess we will know something about potential new owners in next month 🤞🤞🤞
    We own a few of the empty units/buildings around tannadice. Plans are in place to convert one into a sports bar, ideas in the open with the others (offices, gym?). We also own a large piece of land beside gussie which is used as a car park.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)