+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Who would you offer a contract extension too?

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Football people with extensive dressing room experience at the club have pointed the finger at McDonald. Believing his own hype. Stirring things.

Sounds like a snake in the camp by what I'm hearing.

Credit to Csaba and Ellis for getting him to play well on Tuesday night. Althoigh I noticed no one acknowledged him when he was subbed.

What would each of us do if we had a snake amongst the crowd we were managing?
    Seemingly Motherwell couldnt wait to get rid of him due to his 'behaviour'. He also had a run in with Fyvie at the start of the season

Waste of a wage, hes always been a wee prick and has done absolutley f uck all for us

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    Football people with extensive dressing room experience at the club have pointed the finger at McDonald. Believing his own hype. Stirring things.

Sounds like a snake in the camp by what I'm hearing.

Credit to Csaba and Ellis for getting him to play well on Tuesday night. Althoigh I noticed no one acknowledged him when he was subbed.

What would each of us do if we had a snake amongst the crowd we were managing?
    Deal with it early doors by Having it out with alleged snake, tell him whats required and if no change, they keep him away from the 1st team.

Have heard plenty about the behaviour of Mr McDonald from the father of one of our injured first team players. The sooner the expert Celtic pundit is away from our club the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdad View Post
    Have heard plenty about the behaviour of Mr McDonald from the father of one of our injured first team players. The sooner the expert Celtic pundit is away from our club the better.
    Not a fan of the boys character but FFS - he's our top scorer and one of the few who IMO always gives 100% on the pitch.

If you think we've been bad this season, imagine going through it all again without McDonalds goals....

Quote Originally Posted by FTD1983 View Post
    Not a fan of the boys character but FFS - he's our top scorer and one of the few who IMO always gives 100% on the pitch.

If you think we've been bad this season, imagine going through it all again without McDonalds goals....

He's scored less than Murray, also, just taking away McDonald's doesn't mean we don't score them, the guy playing in his place might scored them or even more.

The guy Shankland, we had on trial has hit 29 for Ayr.

Can you honestly not imagine a better player scoring more goals??? Imagine if that happened? Wed be higher up this diddy league.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Can you honestly not imagine a better player scoring more goals??? Imagine if that happened? Wed be higher up this diddy league.
    Pointless comparing him to Si Murray - he's a player who is out of our reach with his Hibs spell and now at Dens.

The person signing this "better striker" would have been McKinnon or Laszlo - I have no faith in either of them.

He's the 4th top scorer in the league - he has contributed over 25% of our goals. I'd rather have a team full of arrogant pricks having that sort of influence on the field than the bunch of ***** little dickheads we have.

Scott McDonald is a winner - no wonder he's frustrated playing with that bunch of c**ts

Whitfield and wullie spot on here

McDonald would be no loss whatsoever, too far past it to be an asset to DUFC

Which he simply has not been

Can we not just get rid of the wee can’t because he’s a Cellic man?

Pointless comparing him to Si Murray - he's a player who is out of our reach with his Hibs spell and now at Dens.

The person signing this "better striker" would have been McKinnon or Laszlo - I have no faith in either of them.

He's the 4th top scorer in the league - he has contributed over 25% of our goals. I'd rather have a team full of arrogant pricks having that sort of influence on the field than the bunch of ***** little dickheads we have.

Scott McDonald is a winner - no wonder he's frustrated playing with that bunch of c**ts
    Ive not mentioned Murray(who ive never rated bar his endeavour) what I'm trying to say is that Macdonald's scoring rate is average and we could /should be doing better.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)