+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jooa's Reaction to Sheff Utd win

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Pass, You are normally “On the money” for me with all your posts. But I have to disagree. He IS risking his career. Because Who the hell will employ him after some of the sh,te he has spouted here?.... His press conferences are “Chuckle brotheresque” yet he switched it yesterday and came away with a win.........

You have a go at him.... but points and goals are coming.......

.... I think he WILL KEEP US UP

I think he is no coach. He is a motivator, and top bosses LOVE that type of spin and “boll@cks”
    He is a puppet of the owners.
    Dimas is the real brains. He will eventually take over as Manager, we will win League One, and the Checkatrade.
    All season ticket holders will then get a free pint in the Cavern Pub in Albufuiera next year to celebrate!

That said, His craziness may just be as bad as Warnock and Basset........

I hope he does keep us up. There's no way I'd compromise the clubs position for the sake of some foreign no mark winding me up. He waint get sacked. Those who employed him will see to that.

Look Jules, this guy has spouted believe, believe, believe until he's blue in the face since he's been here. I like positivity but he's just completely contradicted himself. If he truly 'believes' and bigs our players up to be good enough for him to want the job here then why would he mention 'risk to his career' by coming here. SB is right, this guy is full of shyte.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Am suprised at thi Pass , mekkin them comments , no need forrit , but it's thy opinion ,
    I wunt say that Roma. I stuck up for this plank just the other day. However, I hate being patronized and our head coach has done just that. There's no need for him to be so arrogant and patronizing is there Who is he ennyrooard? He's doing a job that thousands of folk would be honoured to do and getting well paid for it. Risking his career? Feck me he worron dole a few week back. Not exactly snowed under wi work offers were he? Av always said that tha can't pull wool over our eyes. I stand by every word. If it upsets a few folk then so be it. Just my opinion

Jooa is the gift that keeps on giving as regards David Brent- type motivational bullsh1t.

In a few months will be talking abart the time Jooa wo here and be on abart the next comedian Scape Goat Hair ez brought in to gerrus arta League One. There will still just abart be enough time to still blame Hecky forrit all. I still blame Jim Iley forall this mess.
    The focus may then switch to the owners and wot they're up to azthev been keeping suspiciously under the radar forra while.

Meanwhile---Cummon Jooa's Warriors at Ipswich. This fella ez risked his career forrus. Give something back !

I'm behind the head coach and want him to succeed. He's every right to spout off as he's taken some right stick since he took over. Since God p1ssed off to Leeds.

I'll say this though our start to the second half was shambolic on saturday. Kieffer Moore should have squared it to Mcburnie and Moncur shot straight at keeper. Then we gifted em' two goals letting Sheffield Utd play neat one two's in our own area.

We did well to come back and nick it in the end.

Might be it of luck we needed and hopefully we'll push on now. I wouldn't paraphrase someone with broken English on what he's said when he's clearly caught up in the emotion of it all. Rightly feeling ten feet tall he's bound to have a little slip like that. After what's gone off recently the media and those with agenda's pounce.

When he came we wo told az wunna his qualities that he cud speyk seven languages, eight if tha incudes bullsh1tese.

Quite often people speyk wot the really think when emotions are high.

Al give the fella this. He has risked his career coming here and al tek mi cap off forrim fo that.

He'll be back ont dole this time next year wi a juicy pay off from us for his big risk. Probably enough to retire on and he'll be sunning it up in southern Portugal but i say fair play to him. Hes far more brains than me to put himself in such an advantageous position. Good luck to the blowk.

Bullshyte baffles brains .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Bullshyte baffles brains .
    Let's hope this laughing stock baffles the brains of the opposition. You never know a few teams could be guilty of not taking us seriously in this run-in. Bristol City and Sheff Utd being two already.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Let's hope this laughing stock baffles the brains of the opposition. You never know a few teams could be guilty of not taking us seriously in this run-in. Bristol City and Sheff Utd being two already.

Aye , we'll see .

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Bristol we probably deserved to win but a dunt think many at game adda been surprised if wid lost that Blunts game 1-4 the number a chances they created and missed after gooin ahead. We dodged the bullets and McBurnie poked in the rebound off a poor attempted save by their keeper and it gave us the energy to push forra late winner. Ad still prefer Wilder as manager to Jooa.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast