+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 110 of 625 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210610 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    C'mon Pacman, seems like you've been hoping and praying and still are for a whitewash so that you can turn round and say, told you!
    Of course I don't want it to happen as it would be up there with coming bottom of the league as worst things to happen during my days supporting the club. Its that bad. I have the f@cking fear that I wont deny, if there is a man who can make it possible its McAnus

I have no faith in the guy. Some folk want to w@nk him off and rim him then fair enough. I have had enough of the c@nt. This season has been sh@te and a serious let down. Second or no second(ill guess not). We have regressed
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 02-05-2018 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Very serious failings that are costing us.

What are you doing on the 19th out of interest

Oh and lets not forget the Glasgow whitewash is is still on

When does it become unacceptable to f@ck up continually. Or are you exempt because you can get second
    With reference to the 19th, as always dependant on the AAFA?

Can’t give you my home town “whitewash”......we have plundered 4 points from Maryhill !

Like any dandy, obviously unhappy about the bigot brother matches......f@cking right I am, however, as soon as night follows day, certain posters seem somehow to enjoy posting about that and then disappear when something positive happens.......3 games left, fingers crossed we perform, my team has a fight on our hands elsewhere and then time for myself to see how this recently broken leg stands up on the golf course.......thankfully, our current coach has agreed to caddy for me 🙂

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    With reference to the 19th, as always dependant on the AAFA?

Can’t give you my home town “whitewash”......we have plundered 4 points from Maryhill !

, as soon as night follows day, certain posters seem somehow to enjoy posting about that and then disappear when something positive happens.......

my team has a fight on our hands elsewhere

and then time for myself to see how this recently broken leg stands up on the golf course.......thankfully, our current coach has agreed to caddy for me ��

SF
    It winna be Hampden that's for sure

Good point, gruesome twosome whitewash then

Who?

As long as Ellon Thistle stay up

Good luck with that, hope its alright

Of course I don't want it to happen as it would be up there with coming bottom of the league as worst things to happen during my days supporting the club. Its that bad. I have the f@cking fear that I wont deny, if there is a man who can make it possible its McAnus

I have no faith in the guy. Some folk want to w@nk him off and rim him then fair enough. I have had enough of the c@nt. This season has been sh@te and a serious let down. Second or no second(ill guess not). We have regressed
    We are only two points worse off than last season I believe. (May be wrong though) That's with losing some key players and by your own constant bleating replaced them with sub standard players. Therefore does that not mean McInnes has done a tremendous job with limited finances and players?

We operate with less of a fan base than both Hibs and Hearts.

McAnus for the record is like a primary school playground name. Maybe try growing up ever so slightly.

It's also supposed to be about entertainment.

I've only seen them play well once this season.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    We are only two points worse off than last season I believe. (May be wrong though) That's with losing some key players and by your own constant bleating replaced them with sub standard players. Therefore does that not mean McInnes has done a tremendous job with limited finances and players?

McAnus for the record is like a primary school playground name. Maybe try growing up ever so slightly.
    Theres that acceptance again

We have limped out of both cups letting all us fans down in the process

Worse off in points if you are correct

Also as DD says. We have been sh@te to watch

Big game record is worse

That's looks like regression to me

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post

Less of a fanbase than hubz and hertz? Dont think so! Our overall fanbase is bigger than both of them, what you mean is avg attendance at home, which is less than both of those teams.
    Last edited by EintrachtFrankfurt; 02-05-2018 at 04:26 PM.

Theres that acceptance again

We have limped out of both cups letting all us fans down in the process

Worse off in points if you are correct

Also as DD says. We have been sh@te to watch

Big game record is worse

That's looks like regression to me
    As I said above I am a McInnes fan but if we're all being honest we have regressed this year, which maybe shows that we were pretty good last year but just run into a very good Celtic team (who have also regressed this year). The single biggest reason in my mind is our failure to adequately replace Hayes and to an extent the McGinn of last year followed closely by McInnes failure to find a decent CB and LB or indeed even identify that we needed those positions filled. As I have said before we are reaping the consequences of three poor transfer windows in a row.

I have some sympathy with the argument that we have done well to gain as many points as we have given our poorer squad but the cup defeats were both desperate and the eye test undoubtedly shows that we have not been as good to watch this year by quite a distance (think of the fives, sixes and sevens we scored last year).

I'm not looking for McInnes to be sacked as some people are but I am looking for a significant improvement in the quality of our squad for next season even with our budget

Can we all agree on one thing? - To throw the word 'banter' in with ****, **** and **** and all the other banned words.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Can we all agree on one thing? - To throw the word 'banter' in with ****, **** and **** and all the other banned words.
    Post of the day

Page 110 of 625 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210610 ... LastLast