+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 122 of 625 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222622 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Lennon has no meat on the bones for his statement. We havent won a big game this season.

Its a big game for McAnus i would say
    Don't understand how we haven't won a big game this season yet we've beat Hibs twice and we're playing Hibs today which is a big game. So presumably if we win today it wasn't a big game and if we don't win it was.

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    Don't understand how we haven't won a big game this season yet we've beat Hibs twice and we're playing Hibs today which is a big game. So presumably if we win today it wasn't a big game and if we don't win it was.
    ^^^^^
    This is spot on

This is a pressure match against Hibs but not a big games as such. We are favourites to win and I class big matches as cup finals, semi finals, league matches against Celtic and that lot from Govan. Euro qualifiers against seeded opponents count so I will add that.
    Remind me if we have won any this season as it has escaped my memory?
    If you are classing the match against Hibs as a big game and extreme pressure match then don’t let Del know as he will field a team of defenders for the opposition to run rings around.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    This is a pressure match against Hibs but not a big games as such. We are favourites to win and I class big matches as cup finals, semi finals, league matches against Celtic and that lot from Govan. Euro qualifiers against seeded opponents count so I will add that.
    If you are classing the match against Hibs as a big game and extreme pressure match then don’t let Del know as he will field a team of defenders for the opposition to run rings around.
    My team has a big game today, every game for us is a big game, regardless , if we win today it will be step in the right direction for our current coach getting to 2nd again(that c@nt McLean aside)apart from his first season.

In my opinion one of our biggest ever games was against Dundee United a few years back, it was not a semi/final/ bigot brothers game, most on here would concur....it was a big game.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I didn't class it as a big game but Pacman said it was a big game so, ergo, it must be.

I didn't class it as a big game but Pacman said it was a big game so, ergo, it must be.
    I said it was a big game for McAnus. He could find himself 4th if we lose, with his kryptonite (pigs and sevco) left to play. I wouldn't fancy getting anything out of either after a defeat today.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    My team has a big game today, every game for us is a big game, regardless , if we win today it will be step in the right direction for our current coach getting to 2nd again(that c@nt McLean aside)apart from his first season.

In my opinion one of our biggest ever games was against Dundee United a few years back, it was not a semi/final/ bigot brothers game, most on here would concur....it was a big game.

SF
    Would getting 2nd place be a step in the right direction or moving forward from last season? We did finish 2nd last season and get to 2 cup finals.
    Maybe I just don’t see the McInnes enthusiasm that others seem blinded by.
    The match against Dundee United...was it when we were both trying to avoid relegation? That was a big game which we done the business. Phew!!

Today is a big game. If we do finish second, then it will help us both financially and get us into Europe. In terms of actual success, no it probably isn't all that important, however 2nd is about as good as it gets for us. F*ck me, folk would have chewed their own arm off to get second place ten years ago, now all of a sudden it means nothing. Different things have different levels of pleasure for football fans, so if folk want to get excited about second place then just let them.

Has it been a good season? its been very meh, but its not been a disaster and in my opinion second place is important, even if it doesn't land you any silverware. For me finishing above Hibs would be decent, considering the media are w@nking themselves blind over them and the huns are cuunts, so beating them to second would be equally as satisfying.

FERGUSON OFFICIAL on precontract

Quote Originally Posted by GGMDONS View Post
    FERGUSON OFFICIAL on precontract
    Nice one. Going to get his name on the back of my shirt

Page 122 of 625 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222622 ... LastLast