+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO / Bass_turd (or Swale)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    You tell us to hit the complaint button, then mock me when I confirm that I have tried?......so why tell us to do it in the first place Snobbers?
    Try reading my post again thicko. It wasn't me telling anyone to hit the complaint button, it was something the mods have stated because they can't instantly monitor every single post, which makes perfect sense to a normal person. I was merely passing it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Try reading my post again thicko. It wasn't me telling anyone to hit the complaint button, it was something the mods have stated because they can't instantly monitor every single post, which makes perfect sense to a normal person. I was merely passing it on.
    Thanks....I will try hitting the complaint button more often.....Weirdo

Thanks....I will try hitting the complaint button more often.....Weirdo
    For what it's worth, I've hit the complaint button twice in my 14 years on here. The first was a long time ago when a Forest fan called Jimmy Sirrel a p*edophile. The second was three years ago when I asked the mods if they could remove a post which would have given personal details of one of my daughters at a time when some nasty stuff was going on with Forest mods. I have never once complained about any insult against me, and I doubt I ever will. It's interesting that you constantly accuse me of starting arguments, yet your response to a perfectly innocent post from me (#3) is to try and start an argument!

#hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    For what it's worth, I've hit the complaint button twice in my 14 years on here. The first was a long time ago when a Forest fan called Jimmy Sirrel a p*edophile. The second was three years ago when I asked the mods if they could remove a post which would have given personal details of one of my daughters at a time when some nasty stuff was going on with Forest mods. I have never once complained about any insult against me, and I doubt I ever will. It's interesting that you constantly accuse me of starting arguments, yet your response to a perfectly innocent post from me (#3) is to try and start an argument!

#hypocrite.
    Chill out.....you definitely DO love arguments, that is why you have had a raging hard-on for 2 days with the Covo fans....this **** is the reason that you live and breath....fill yer boots, enjoy yourself, sorry to interrupt your flow

ps complaint button only the once here, the night that some started discussing PP's *** life.....worse than animals the people involved....I don't care what people say about me, never moaned privately....but that night was disgusting....I sent the club a personal apology on behalf of MAD, I wonder how many others did the same?
    Last edited by tarquinbeech; 21-05-2018 at 12:01 AM.

Chill out.....you definitely DO love arguments, that is why you have had a raging hard-on for 2 days with the Covo fans....this **** is the reason that you live and breath....fill yer boots, enjoy yourself, sorry to interrupt your flow.
    You are missing the point. You constantly accuse me of starting arguments, then join the thread simply to start an argument with me!

#Hypocrite.