+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alright Lads

Alright Lads

How is everyone?

Did you enjoy the game? 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    How is everyone?

Did you enjoy the game? ��
    I loved every minute of it sweetheart. Have you finished eating out your mum yet?
    Last edited by queenslandpie; 30-05-2018 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cov1 View Post
    How is everyone?

Did you enjoy the game? ��
    I really should be thanking you because now every season will bring double the chance for celebration - every time we win and every time you lose. Mwahh.

I really enjoyed watching the game. Thought the goalkeeping was awful, Bale’s first touch was a worldy. I felt for Mo Salah as he was targeted by the sly Ramos, who actually had a good game.
    Now on to England.

Great game. Got to feel for Salah though.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I really enjoyed watching the game. Thought the goalkeeping was awful, Bale’s first touch was a worldy. I felt for Mo Salah as he was targeted by the sly Ramos, who actually had a good game.
    Now on to England.
    Personally I think a better keeper would have saved Bale's overhead kick, Karius didn't seem to actually reach for the ball and it didn't go in the top corner. He was caught by surprise sure but it didn't look like he even attempted to save it despite making the effort to dive

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    Personally I think a better keeper would have saved Bale's overhead kick, Karius didn't seem to actually reach for the ball and it didn't go in the top corner. He was caught by surprise sure but it didn't look like he even attempted to save it despite making the effort to dive
    I didn't watch it, just kept up with the score as I had stuck £10 on Real to win in 90 minutes in order to get a £10 free bet. I had to watch the highlights when I heard about the goals though, and to think some moaned about Adam Collin!

I thought Liverpool were in with a shout until GB came on.
    I hope he moves back to the UK soon. He's real quality (excuse the pun).

Would love him back in England, however, he is reportedly on 400k a week after taxes, is anyone able to pay the best part of 600k a week to match that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast