+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 75 of 530 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Most contracts don't expire until 30 June, as I understand it. Maybe, given our annual early start, 30 May would be preferable, but there's nothing we can do when these are agreed by players and agents at other clubs, considering that so few clubs actually take part in Euro competition, especially at the level wehere we're fishing for players. It may even be an SPFA/PFA agreement or recommendation.
    I get that, but for any player with a contract that expires on 30th June, clubs would have had an ability to discuss from 01st January.
    Agreements could be in place for formal signing on 01st July.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Agreed, and I'd add in any new signings get some time (in my opinion) to settle into the team and our playing system / style.
    Would like to see some more names confirmed as signed as I'm guessing the team comes back for pre-season in two weeks time
    They are fitba players, not part of an Olympic synchronised swimming team......pre season and then boom.....1st game is just as important as the next one.

SF

Agreed, and I'd add in any new signings get some time (in my opinion) to settle into the team and our playing system / style.
    Would like to see some more names confirmed as signed as I'm guessing the team comes back for pre-season in two weeks time
    Many systems and styles to settle into. They will never bed in

But in seriousness thats a poor show. Its almost an excuse incase new playera are sh@te

A good player will fit in

I hope we don't sign Stewart. He is a fat ******* and pish as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Many systems and styles to settle into. They will never bed in

But in seriousness thats a poor show. Its almost an excuse incase new playera are sh@te

A good player will fit in
    Lol, not an excuse at all.
    Like Hayes, improved over time with us and didn’t hit the ground as well as we had hoped for.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    They are fitba players, not part of an Olympic synchronised swimming team......pre season and then boom.....1st game is just as important as the next one.

SF
    Totally agree the first game is important, but player relationships does not happen overnight and often take experience of playing together to get better

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I hope we don't sign Stewart. He is a fat basτard and pish as well.
    .... Nae comment ... jist experimentin tae see if the use o' mathematical characters can help us swear properly
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 07-06-2018 at 05:32 PM.

Yasss .... that'll dae, so let me celebrate, on topic, by sayin Milne is a ∮uckin ωank who should be oot on his basτard αrse due tae nae releasin sufficient funds for that cυnt Mcpεnis tae sign onythin better than δhite resultin in a team wi nae bσllσcks.

How long do you recommend we give a player before we can call him sh!t?

Lol, not an excuse at all.
    Like Hayes, improved over time with us and didn’t hit the ground as well as we had hoped for.
    Barry Nicholson took a season to settle in as well.

Hopefully we'll see a similar improvement in GMS and May next season.

Page 75 of 530 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast