+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Players

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I watched Clarke Salter last neet for England v Scotland in the Toulon tournament and i wasn't overly impressed but the kid Edward Nketiah of Arsenal who med our equaliser and scored our 2nd&3rd goals in a 3-2 win looked good in my opinion.UTCB
    He broke into Arsenals first team last year and looks a prospect. He will not be an option for a club like us.

Dasilva's a very good footballer, an attacking left back who'd improve us significantly down that side. They've even dubbed him the next Ashely Cole, not entirely unjustifiably by the looks of it.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    Dasilva's a very good footballer, an attacking left back who'd improve us significantly down that side. They've even dubbed him the next Ashely Cole, not entirely unjustifiably by the looks of it.
    Have ya seen much of this Dasilva lad Herby? I aint havin a dig at ya by the way.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    on loan from chelsea.1 jamal other two he wunt tell mi .but out wi him friday night so when hes piddled he might divulge
    I put this up on S2 the other day,and there were some weird/smart answers............like nah there all going to Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Have ya seen much of this Dasilva lad Herby? I aint havin a dig at ya by the way.UTCB
    About 3 or 4 games. Very easy to see he's a very slick technical player with composure and pace.

Would be an excellent signing for us, and the next step for him has to be a Championship loan so we have a chance.

I just hope Wilder is looking at the LWB position seriously. We need an upgrade on Stevens.

on loan from chelsea.1 jamal other two he wunt tell mi .but out wi him friday night so when hes piddled he might divulge
    So twirlo, how did last neets shindig go then?

What can you tell is about the "3 players"

Don't hold back now

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    So twirlo, how did last neets shindig go then?

What can you tell is about the "3 players"

Don't hold back now
    no names pal.but a bit of info about wilder and what he asked for before he signed his contract, he as been given 20 mil and if brooks does go to an offer we simply cannot turn down wilder gets that money as well. the person in question is fighting tonight at a blue collar event. for blue bell wood,a certain person will be their supporting his best man.apparently theres quality on their way . so fingers crossed. also a centre half from plymouth as been looked at.

what about this one . george hirst of abroad then loaned back to us. lol. another one from last night

no names pal.but a bit of info about wilder and what he asked for before he signed his contract, he as been given 20 mil and if brooks does go to an offer we simply cannot turn down wilder gets that money as well. the person in question is fighting tonight at a blue collar event. for blue bell wood,a certain person will be their supporting his best man.apparently theres quality on their way . so fingers crossed. also a centre half from plymouth as been looked at.
    £20M is that reyt?

No wind up?

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    Sonny Bradley a player we looked at last season. 6'5" fits the profile of the big centre half we need. Yorkshire lad from Hull and most important he has just refused to sign a new contract and left Argyle yesterday.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonny_Bradley
    Aidan Flint/Dan Burn type,might be worth looking at.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast