+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 90 of 530 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Interesting summation of Chris Forresters time at Peterborough which I found on Twitter.
    The player himself subsequenly replied to it saying it was very accurate...
    Sounds positive...

https://londonroad.net/2018/06/09/ch...ter-a-tribute/
    As i said before i think he will a good signing for us,good pedigree and looking to get back on track,maybe had a sh#te last 6 months at peterborough but i have a feeling he's gonna be a good player for us

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    has anyone clicked on the '13 things you just shouldn't put in a dishwasher' ad that seems to get through the ******* software? I don't own a dishwasher I'm just intrigued and I sure as hell aint clicking on it.
    ... Likewise, don't have a dishwasher, similarly intrigued, but not for clicking .... prob because I reckon I can name more than 13 things that would be worse to put in a dishwasher than will be covered by the ad ...

Your, cat, dog, hamster, budgie, small child, mobile phone, autographed fitba programmes, passport, season ticket, chipper supper, vinyl collection, car battery, guitar, power tools, paper towels, body-spray, breakfast cereal, cat litter, stepladder, cheese ........

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    Again

I am sure he just comes on to look for Masons posts and then comment

He may consider Masons posts boring and negative (personally i don't), but he should pause and have a good look at his own.
    “again”.......indeed life can be c@nt at times going out and enjoying yourself.

m89...... I find his posts tiresome, however I’m pleased that you don’t find them negative and boring.....crack on.

“pause and have a good look”.....are you for real?.......off to stripe the penfolds soon......and I certainly won’t be pausing nor looking at this post prior to submit re...

SF

Personally, I find reading your posts a bit like swimming through treacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    . Never tries that Mason. What's it like ?

Sunderland after Jason Naismith.
    That’ll almost certainly rule us out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Not long off the course, golf was okay, beer was well chilled and company was even better, however, although I don’t fancy it.......this “swimming through treacle” malarkey......is this a thing you participate on a daily basis or just when you cannot be @rsed coming on here ?

That aside

SF

I wish the club would just hurry up and sign a few players so the folk on this board can get back to slagging the signings off rather than slagging each other off all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I wish the club would just hurry up and sign a few players so the folk on this board can get back to slagging the signings off rather than slagging each other off all the time.
    On a serious note, when are we back training?
    22 June?
    If we’re to sign say 6 players, would be good to have at least 4 of them in before we go back.
    There then might be a couple of loans at the end of August.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    On a serious note, when are we back training?
    22 June?
    If we’re to sign say 6 players, would be good to have at least 4 of them in before we go back.
    There then might be a couple of loans at the end of August.
    Aye , it`s been a long few weeks already !!

Worse down here in Guffyland, as their pressmania has begun. " We can win it !! " say Vardy etc etc.

Roll on the euro draws , so at least we can have some games to look forward to !!

COYR

Page 90 of 530 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast