+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 94 of 530 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He was signed for this season and since he's never played I'd consider him a "new signing".
    fit a heap of pesh

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Yeah but he went on to play for another 4 years for Dundee Utd and Dundee.

Plus he still would have been a better player than Peter Hetherston.
    He didn't want to play for us and not be able to be at his own best. You are right about Hetherston though, fat ned.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    fit a heap of pesh
    How come you have King Billy as your avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    How come you have King Billy as your avatar?
    dude. this has been explained for years and years but I will explain once again just especially for your benefit.
    It is not KB, I have lived over seas for a helluva long time, (almost 25 years now) and one of the places I lived for a long long time was Moscow, My wife is from there, all my kids have dual citizenship. The avatar is actually the Moscow city flag, and really I don't think I need to justify it to you any more than that, but hey thanks for the observation and the input.

And as for devlin, he is NOT a new signing I think you will find he has been on our books for almost 6 months.

SF

fit a heap of pesh
    Any debate about whether Devlin’s a new signing is pretty much irrelevant.
    Once he’s fit he’ll be a new addition to the first team squad giving us another option that we haven’t had before. So in effect he’ll be a new player for us

Did JC not meet Clangers on holiday? Look how that turned out.

dude. this has been explained for years and years but I will explain once again just especially for your benefit.
    It is not KB, I have lived over seas for a helluva long time, (almost 25 years now) and one of the places I lived for a long long time was Moscow, My wife is from there, all my kids have dual citizenship. The avatar is actually the Moscow city flag, and really I don't think I need to justify it to you any more than that, but hey thanks for the observation and the input.

And as for devlin, he is NOT a new signing I think you will find he has been on our books for almost 6 months.

SF
    I knew that already

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Any debate about whether Devlin’s a new signing is pretty much irrelevant.
    Once he’s fit he’ll be a new addition to the first team squad giving us another option that we haven’t had before. So in effect he’ll be a new player for us
    There you go. That`s the best way to view it.

And if Cosgrove hadn`t been tried out and found to be useful, he would come under that category too. As he was signed for this next Season also.

Hmm. That murkys the water a bit !! ( Or is it " murkies " ) ? Mondo will correct my grammar !!

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    Did JC not meet Clangers on holiday? Look how that turned out.
    Square go on Clangers stag do, unbelievably Tango being a rabid Hun resides in Santa Ponsa !!.....the reason was Tango refused to sell him to the old club......”allegedly”.......many moons/stones ago

SF

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    There you go. That`s the best way to view it.

And if Cosgrove hadn`t been tried out and found to be useful, he would come under that category too. As he was signed for this next Season also.

Hmm. That murkys the water a bit !! ( Or is it " murkies " ) ? Mondo will correct my grammar !!
    Not a grammar correction, it's the wrong word

It's "muddies" the water as in "mud".

Now on with the thread

Page 94 of 530 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast