+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghost - Leicester Conspiracy

was involved in an ufo conspiracy with the raf to the extent of i knew what happened as opposed to the view of the doubting thomas's guesses still find it quite amusing

No but it was a whisker off two complete leagues positions in two seasons 1) almost relegated one season to the 3rd tier, to 2) Premiership contenders next season, that's more than 40 places up the scale. Twice that of Leicester's brief jump.

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    was involved in an ufo conspiracy with the raf to the extent of i knew what happened as opposed to the view of the doubting thomas's guesses still find it quite amusing
    What was that about?

i have seen a ufo
    it was investigated
    and it was classed as a ufo

however i was involved in a crop circle scam in bulford many many years ago
    watching all these college lot taking photos and the like for about 3/4 days
    we sat on the kiwi watching them work it out
    im sure they clicked on eventually

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    No but it was a whisker off two complete leagues positions in two seasons 1) almost relegated one season to the 3rd tier, to 2) Premiership contenders next season, that's more than 40 places up the scale. Twice that of Leicester's brief jump.
    It's far from the same thing pat...far from it.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    It's far from the same thing pat...far from it.
    Both exactly the same thing------ no conspiracy.

Both exactly the same thing------ no conspiracy.
    No problem. It's up to each person to interpret. You're welcome to your thoughts. It won't change mine.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    No problem. It's up to each person to interpret. You're welcome to your thoughts. It won't change mine.
    Not even if you are looking through the wrong end of the telescope.

Not even if you are looking through the wrong end of the telescope.
    If it turns out I am then I'll be the first to accept.
    However, who is actually looking through the wrong end?

It's all about the natural process of human thought for the underdog story that most are willing to accept incredible coincidence defying feats in order to have that fantastic story.

Imagine a season where Man city and Man Utd finish a season in 4th and 5th respectively and both on a measly 66 points after.
    Chelsea finishing on 50 points in 10th. After winning it over Man City by 8 points the season before, whilst Leicester were doing a miracle relegation escape and then go on to not only win the title but literally walk it by 10 points.

Not a chance in hell am I buying any of that unless it is placed on the fairy story/fiction shelf for a Roy of the rovers type read..

I don't know if you were around in 1964 when the big brute Sonny Liston was assumed invincible until the then unknown 22 year old Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr. hammered him into submission. Immediately following this is was widely stated that it was a set up and a conspiracy plot but as they say the rest was history and Muhammad Ali went on to unbelievable glory.

I saw Sonny Liston on his visit to Newcastle at St. James Hall and he was enormous. He even towered over his minders who surrounded him and no wonder at the time he was considered invincable.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)