+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rumour of the day thread

Is this thread also for outgoing transfers? I see Mbemba is close to joining Porto.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Let’s hope you come straight back up
    mate, best club and supporters in the Midlands

Cheers lads! Came up once again to Newcastle towards the end of the season, and went in the Strawberry with colours. Bit worried at first, but first class people in a first class city!

With Darren Moore in charge and getting rid of Evans ( thank God ) and hopefully - Rondon, Barry, Livermore, Chadli and the arsehole McClean, we can build with players who will fight for the badge!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Cheers lads! Came up once again to Newcastle towards the end of the season, and went in the Strawberry with colours. Bit worried at first, but first class people in a first class city!

With Darren Moore in charge and getting rid of Evans ( thank God ) and hopefully - Rondon, Barry, Livermore, Chadli and the arsehole McClean, we can build with players who will fight for the badge!
    I think west brom will struggle.
    I can't see them doing very well for a good few seasons.

Your owners seem to be literally inept. I think they're acting like fans, which has been a bad thing.
    At least you'll get rid of the troublemakers but from that point on it's almost a mix and match rebuild.

Good luck to you but I think you've got a lot more problems ahead, financially wise and recruitment wise.

Didn't you buy a player from PSG as well? No good I suppose?

Kevin Mbabu to Manure..
    Hope we have "a we will have 50% of that mate"
    We will get f all cos it aint going to happen..

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Didn't you buy a player from PSG as well? No good I suppose?

Loan - another waste of space! Will we struggle - depends on the investment, recruitment and manager! You guys out of the three mentioned have at least got the manager right, as think you would have struggled without Rafa who is excellent. Darren Moore has got passion which will hugely help and very well liked.

PS - I would not let Pardew near a non league club now!

"According to reports in Spain, Newcastle have attempted to hijack*Roque Mesa’s*permanent move to Sevilla – making contact with Swansea over a potential move for the midfielder.

This comes from Spanish outlet ‘ABC de Sevilla’, who claim that Sevilla have the first option to sign the 29-year-old after his recent loan from Swansea – however they claim that Newcastle, Villarreal and Fulham have all made last ditch attempts to sign him"

Know little about him.

Dont worry, Charnleys on the case.

Loan - another waste of space! Will we struggle - depends on the investment, recruitment and manager! You guys out of the three mentioned have at least got the manager right, as think you would have struggled without Rafa who is excellent. Darren Moore has got passion which will hugely help and very well liked.

PS - I would not let Pardew near a non league club now!
    Aye Pardew should have his coach credentials shredded but he will get another job. He could get in where a draft couldn’t.

Was also reading the usual Rafa to the Spanish job story after the world cup and one I hadn't seen before about Yacine Brahimi*from Porto. Usual craap.

Also been linked with Carvelho who is leaving Sporting but it is expected he'll go to Everton.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)