+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi All

Was reading on here last Yr everyone saying our strike force not good enough and agree they missed a hatfull of chances and should have scored more what I was more worried about was the lack of goals from midfield and how they seemed afraid to shoot at times what does everyone else think

My biggest gripe wasn't midfield but all the boring arsing about playing daft triangles out wide after getting in good crossing positions. When we kept mpmentum we looked dangerous.
    When Freeman came back we looked way better down the right. Stevens either needs to emulate Kieren or be replaced.

Looking for Stevens to kick on this season or agree replace first half of last season didn't think he was to bad but went down hill after that

Don't lend anyone on here money.......

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Don't lend anyone on here money.......
    Spoilsport Marvin.Welcome Bobby,Bashambeur's Our Gertie's favrit player,she dunt go to games,(she just knows if we're doin well 2 of my 3 lads and me are happy) but we saw him in Blackpool last year and he gor us both a drink and she said wor a luvly lad that german fella is,she thought Bashambeur was his real name. FLECKY's my favrit(a proper player) along wi BROOKSY.Happy postin and just a little tip for thee dunt tek owt BlockmodBenny sez too seriously he's a norbhead but he's harmless. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Spoilsport Marvin.Welcome Bobby,Bashambeur's Our Gertie's favrit player,she dunt go to games,(she just knows if we're doin well 2 of my 3 lads and me are happy) but we saw him in Blackpool last year and he gor us both a drink and she said wor a luvly lad that german fella is,she thought Bashambeur was his real name. FLECKY's my favrit(a proper player) along wi BROOKSY.Happy postin and just a little tip for thee dunt tek owt BlockmodBenny sez too seriously he's a norbhead but he's harmless. UTCB
    I think our new member will already be aware of the ***ual tension between you two Rodders but BD is insistent it's all one way.......

If he had pigtails, you'd be pulling them.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    I think our new member will already be aware of the ***ual tension between you two Rodders but BD is insistent it's all one way.......

If he had pigtails, you'd be pulling them.

***ual tension between Rod and BD?.........now we're talking...finally a bit of decent gossip
    care to fill us in?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    ***ual tension between Rod and BD?.........now we're talking...finally a bit of decent gossip
    care to fill us in?
    Thanks a lot. I now want to poke my minds eye out...

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Thanks a lot. I now want to poke my minds eye out...
    I can't even poke a fire nowadays Pops(no coal fire's anymore). Tek no notice of Marvin,no tension and certainly nowt ***ual between the thickest mod in't world and me. I only have eyes for Our Gertie,ya wait till ya find the best, marry the best and ya stay loyal,this marraige malarkey's easy. UTCB

Seemed to have touched a nerve.......

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast