+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Red TV (UK)...pros and cons?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    You can download various VPN's on to whatever platform you are using (phone, tablet, laptop etc). You can find free ones but I found they are a bit of a hassle. I use IPVanish for about £8 a month. Easy to use, when you want to watch the RedTV international feed you load up the IPVanish app and select a country other than UK, you can then log in to RedTV and your computer will be basically be tricking it in to thinking you are watching from outside the country.

I use RedTV quite a lot. All home games are covered and the clubs usually work with each other now to show each others games. So any away game against a club who has it's own TV facilities will normally be shown.
    Cheers min.... hopefully AFC read the feedback and look to improve the commentary!

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    Cheers min.... hopefully AFC read the feedback and look to improve the commentary!
    I like Red TV. I'm not based in the UK so have the International version so see most games live. The boys doing the commentary are nae great though - more biased than most Sooth Standers. Although it is funny to hear how biased other teams' own commentators are in games where the local commentators are used. The guest commentators are sometimes good, sometimes not. Adam Rooney is very good "oh, Johnny Hayes doesn't pay any attention to tactics, he just pleases himself. He's a bit like a dog in the park chasing a piece of paper blowing in the wind".

Just got an email....RedTV International now going up to €17 per month (£13).

Im still gonna subscribe but thats a fair price increase in the space of 1 season.
    They are promising even more matches than before and some new things...so we shall see.

Shaking the magic money tree

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    Just got an email....RedTV International now going up to €17 per month (£13).

Im still gonna subscribe but thats a fair price increase in the space of 1 season.
    They are promising even more matches than before and some new things...so we shall see.

Someone is going to have to pay for the Shuttle Bus Arena......its strange* that DNA or and this price increase was never introduced before to help the so called costs of staying at Pittodrie.

*Not strange at all when Milne is involved.