+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paul Davis meets the dark side

Paul Davis meets the dark side

What a waste of talent

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheff...like-1-9228954

Come back skywalker

looks like he's lost weight to me. Don't think he's been getting too much sleep.

Paul Davis sounds bored out of his mind talking about Wednesday

Be interesting to see if Paul covers mainly Wednesday from now on then. I k ow they are 'the massive' but come on, he is clearly not going to write match reports and features with as much passion as he did for the millers, so in my opinion the star have made the wrong call. Maybe technically its a step up the ladder for Paul, but we're stuck with Neil Goulding now. But I suppose we should wait until the season starts and let him write a couple of match reports till we make a judgement on him.

I heard he asked to go and write about Sheffield Wednesday as it gives him more exposure.

don't know if it's true ot not

Not true. At least trips back next season after a defeat aren't going to seem as long for him.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    I heard he asked to go and write about Sheffield Wednesday as it gives him more exposure.

don't know if it's true ot not
    He could get better exposure by buying a dirty mac and go flashing in the park.

He would get more sympathy doing that

Well, he'd probably make a better fist of it...

I'm sure he wasn't forced into it? Can't Imagine Les Payne or Gerry Sommerton back in the day, being offered the chance to cover Wednesday and accepting it. This is not a criticism of PD either, I don't know what the reason is behind it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    I'm sure he wasn't forced into it? Can't Imagine Les Payne or Gerry Sommerton back in the day, being offered the chance to cover Wednesday and accepting it. This is not a criticism of PD either, I don't know what the reason is behind it all.
    Reason - The best of the Stars football reporters and his employers didn't want him on little old Roverum ?

LBH the fowls do have a bigger fan base therefore potential for them to increase circulation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast