+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Loyalty points and AberDNA

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    #MeToo. I've been bumped down to phase 2.
    In my case they appear to have removed the additional 20 points which are supposed to be given to season ticket holders if they sign up for DNA which is what I did.

Go get e m Goggsie. Tell them you are Mason.😄

Just went to double check my own... might explain the sh!tstorm.

Name:  afc.jpg
Views: 722
Size:  38.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Just went to double check my own... might explain the sh!tstorm.

Name:  afc.jpg
Views: 722
Size:  38.9 KB
    Well , just logged in and booked my ticket. So site is working today.

According to Ground seating plan , therre were only about 220 seats available as at 8.02 am . don`t panic !! That must be the numbers made ready for the first phase of " TopRedz " with hyperace megaloyaltyDNA/Season/B&G etc points.
    Which would tend to indicate that there will be plenty for phase 2 at least ?

Kkong and other numerical wizards should be able to clarify this. I`m off to work now. COYR

750 tickets still available for sale a few moments ago - according to the online seating plan.

Quote Originally Posted by hajduk View Post
    750 tickets still available for sale a few moments ago - according to the online seating plan.
    749 now Apparently there were some rogue loyalty points floating around some accounts, including mine so a refresh was done a couple days ago to take them off. I was just shy of the 165 needed for Burnley away so paid for the home leg ticket and that boosted my points over the line.

Nearly had to chance it in Mondays sale with the peasants.

Quote Originally Posted by hajduk View Post
    Well I was able to sort out my loyalty points problem this morning and ended up with just enough to buy a ticket in phase one. When I bought it there were now only 629 left according to the online seating plan. At that rate of sale it may be unlikely that anyone in the final phase will get a look in.

Well done gogs!

I also got my ticket ordered around 08:15 today.

Was expecting the ticketing site to be on its arse as usual, with a "virtual waiting room" and the like.

But no, straight in and after entering some fictitious travel and hotel details it was all sorted.

Milne pleased with the contribution the fans are making to the DNA fund. Raised over £1m gross and after vat (20%) and other expenses the fans have around £600,000 for McInnes to spend.
    Nothing about the chairman himself contributing anything significant but let’s be honest and admit he will do nothing of a generous note whilst Aberdeen chairman.

Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast