+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 210 of 489 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Attachment 10117

They will also love the sash effort

I hope you are clearing your browsing history after finding that dirt!

Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO_86 View Post
    I hope you are clearing your browsing history after finding that dirt!
    Works computer so couldnt give a f@ck

How serious is this for the Orcs and for King???
    Is there a chance they will go down again?? Have the powers that be been told?? Will they do everything they can to save them??

I hope and pray they die forever this time

^^^^^^Stop it

Quote Originally Posted by Redmadders96 View Post
    How serious is this for the Orcs and for King???
    Is there a chance they will go down again?? Have the powers that be been told?? Will they do everything they can to save them??

I hope and pray they die forever this time
    The important question is, would you take Ryan Jack back???

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    The important question is, would you take Ryan Jack back???

MMmmmmmmm………….Nope let him rot like the orcs

Gretna 2008
    Airdrieonians fc
    Rangers 2019

there might be a call to form a defunct and liquidated Scottish league ?
    For all the clubs that overspent and tried to keep up with the Jones's

I don't know how this court order works or what it means for Sevco and King. I couldn't care less about them and their crook of a chairman.

What I don't get and I'm sure a lot of genuine fans must be worried about is the continued overspend. I understand (from paper talk) is that Sevco finnished last season approximately £6 million in the red, they survived off of handouts and a hefty loan which still requires to be paid off, or so I understand.

They're now signing every Tom, Dick and Harry who I would imagine are not on cheap wages either. They are continuing to accrue an astronomical wage bill based on season ticket sales while trying to service debts?? A model which basically shafted them previously.

They still owe money to numerous sources.

Am I wrong or missing something in the daily running of Sevco?? How do they expect to pay this wage bill for an entire season?

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    I don't know how this court order works or what it means for Sevco and King. I couldn't care less about them and their crook of a chairman.

What I don't get and I'm sure a lot of genuine fans must be worried about is the continued overspend. I understand (from paper talk) is that Sevco finnished last season approximately £6 million in the red, they survived off of handouts and a hefty loan which still requires to be paid off, or so I understand.

They're now signing every Tom, Dick and Harry who I would imagine are not on cheap wages either. They are continuing to accrue an astronomical wage bill based on season ticket sales while trying to service debts?? A model which basically shafted them previously.

They still owe money to numerous sources.

Am I wrong or missing something in the daily running of Sevco?? How do they expect to pay this wage bill for an entire season?
    Well,....they could sell nex season `s season ticket sales to Ticketmaster . Then give the merchandising rghts on their shirts away to Jd sports, and get the e SFA to advance them their rightfull 90% share of all thee SKY Tv mmonies, and ...rr. oh hang on they haven`t tried that one ,......yet......

I was sitting having a beer with fans of both the cheeks yesterday morning, Hun fan was saying that Sevco are fecked, the stadium is falling to bits and they cant afford to fix it, the season ticket money for this coming season is all but gone before a ball is kicked, Celtic fan insists that Lawell is only spending enough cash so that no other team in country can catch them up and they are quite happy to get into either of the European League group stages, Hun boy also surprisingly admitted that his club died, maybe just maybe the penny is finally dropping.

Page 210 of 489 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast