+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Question Time

O/T Question Time

Anyone see it last nate? Reason I ask is cos Mansfield's very own Carolyn Radford was a guest. "The country needs to pull together and the Gov needs to get this sorted". Seemed to be her stock answer, studied politics at Durham Uni, my ar5e.

She got an absolute roasting on Twitter from the general public. She said she voted leave but relies on EU trade for her business and everyone was saying she's going to pull Mansfailed out of the football league 😂

Didn't pull up any trees, did she? What on earth were the programme's researchers playing at to recruit such a nondescript panellist.

The six-fingered ones were a bit more complimentary to her before the programme than after:

http://www.stagsnet.net/phpBB3/viewt...hp?f=8&t=34016

I turned off after her first offering - she voted to leave but has now realised that trade will be more difficult if we do!!!! I am convinced that Brexit is the biggest farce in British political history. No-one knew what they were actually voting for (ie what leaving really means), and cast their vote based on a pack of lies from both sides. Our future is left with a hopelessly divided government where many of the major players are more concerned about their future careers than sorting an exit deal. The opposition parties are more concerned with winning the next election than sorting an exit deal. A complete and utter shambles.

I know the EU was far from perfect, but they weren't as bad as this lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The six-fingered ones were a bit more complimentary to her before the programme than after:

I turned off after her first offering - she voted to leave but has now realised that trade will be more difficult if we do!!!! I am convinced that Brexit is the biggest farce in British political history. No-one knew what they were actually voting for (ie what leaving really means), and cast their vote based on a pack of lies from both sides. Our future is left with a hopelessly divided government where many of the major players are more concerned about their future careers than sorting an exit deal. The opposition parties are more concerned with winning the next election than sorting an exit deal. A complete and utter shambles.

When we end up remaining I'm going to email Mark Spencer and remind him of a famous Monty Python sketch involving a Norwegian Blue.
    I'd suggest he start looking for a new job.
    Last edited by dam617; 06-07-2018 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Didn't pull up any trees, did she? What on earth were the programme's researchers playing at to recruit such a nondescript panellist.
    Probably too busy recruiting a " balanced" audience

I am now going to rock your world, Elite. I agree with every word you've written in this post. We are of one mind and I bet you haven't often been told that on here.

I am convinced that Brexit is the biggest farce in British political history. No-one knew what they were actually voting for (ie what leaving really means), and cast their vote based on a pack of lies from both sides. Our future is left with a hopelessly divided government where many of the major players are more concerned about their future careers than sorting an exit deal. The opposition parties are more concerned with winning the next election than sorting an exit deal. A complete and utter shambles.

My goodness. I actually agree with you 100%. This is so much bigger than pathetic and transparent career or party politics. So sad if the result is not followed up with an 'are you really, really, really sure' second referendum but I fear it won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    My goodness. I actually agree with you 100%. This is so much bigger than pathetic and transparent career or party politics. So sad if the result is not followed up with an 'are you really, really, really sure' second referendum but I fear it won't happen.
    Is this an EU measured "are you really, really sure" referendum result?

You know, the ones the Irish/Dutch/Danes had thrown back at them, until you vote the way we want you to?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Is this an EU measured "are you really, really sure" referendum result?

You know, the ones the Irish/Dutch/Danes had thrown back at them, until you vote the way we want you to?
    I think that's a gimme

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast