+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 209 of 530 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

I wonder what diddy team or team player will knock us back next? Does Russ Richardson’s book have any mention of players from the English Sunday leagues?
    I am staying optimistic though as the DNA money at least let’s us know where our own players are at any given moment.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Spotted Chris Forrester this morning and he did not project any obvious injury when going into the club.
    A groin strain wouldn’t usually result in a limp

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Where is the article where he said that?
    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...eltic-12886507

It’s within the above.
    I’m assuming Marquis must’ve told his manager this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    A groin strain wouldn’t usually result in a limp
    Fair enough, he just looked very relaxed and casual whilst walking in.
    No external signs, no obvious tightness, hence I said he did not project any obvious injury.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...eltic-12886507

It’s within the above.
    I’m assuming Marquis must’ve told his manager this.
    Cheers

F•ck the wee ****e, milne woudnt have upped the offer anyway even if he did want to come.

Out forigen scouting is
    lamentable, lots of clubs here and south of the border can get decent talent from abroad.

Cheers

F•ck the wee ****e, milne woudnt have upped the offer anyway even if he did want to come.

Out forigen scouting is
    lamentable, lots of clubs here and south of the border can get decent talent from abroad.
    DM said in the DNA Q&A that the scouting would be improved and expanded as part of the AberDNA, which is a good thing longer-term.
    He also said though that he preferred a homegrown dressing room, so I wouldn't anticipate an influx of foreigners.

A couple of Scandinavians for example wouldn't do any harm surely?
    You can't be telling me that there's not a couple of Icelanders, Norwegians, Danes etc that would improve us and wouldn't be earning fortunes in their leagues?

Cheers

Out forigen scouting is
    Its true that we have shied away from foreign footballers in recent years and I'm sure there are decent talent out there.
    Theres also a lot of foreign players that have shown a failure to adapt to Scottish football.
    I'm not convinced that signing a foreigner will guarantee a successful transfer.
    Indeed, some of our loan players have been foreigners loaned from British clubs and failed to shine here.

DM said in the DNA Q&A that the scouting would be improved and expanded as part of the AberDNA, which is a good thing longer-term.
    He also said though that he preferred a homegrown dressing room, so I wouldn't anticipate an influx of foreigners.

You can't be telling me that there's not a couple of Icelanders, Norwegians, Danes etc that would improve us and wouldn't be earning fortunes in their leagues?
    I would far rather look at the Scandinavian market, than the English no mark leagues. And I feel as folk we have far more in common with the Scandies than the English.
    Last edited by EintrachtFrankfurt; 10-07-2018 at 11:32 AM.

Im.sure the club will know the extent of Gleesons knee injury by now.. nice of them to let us all know eh
    here you go...

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/...-add-to-squad/

But what about all the foreigners that have failed?®

Can you name any suggestions?®

Page 209 of 530 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast