+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WE're in for WINNALL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hopefully this is just another case of the media putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5. I completely agree he is a bellend and we have just as good already here. We either sign better or not at all, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    Hopefully this is just another case of the media putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5. I completely agree he is a bellend and we have just as good already here. We either sign better or not at all, in my opinion.
    Just out of interest how d'ya know he's a bellend? If he is out till the autumn,at best then it's gunna be next year before he's ready for our team,perhaps our club are just chuckin a red herrin t'media? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Just out of interest how d'ya know he's a bellend? If he is out till the autumn,at best then it's gunna be next year before he's ready for our team,perhaps our club are just chuckin a red herrin t'media? UTCB
    I can believe CW has enquired, but I guess when he was told the injury situation, CW will have then said thanks for the update. Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    When the Piggies played at Oakwell he was completely disrespectful to the Barnsley fans. Fair enough there is always banter but how he acted that day was wrong. Call me old fashioned but respect for a former club and fans that supported him should not be too much to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    When the Piggies played at Oakwell he was completely disrespectful to the Barnsley fans. Fair enough there is always banter but how he acted that day was wrong. Call me old fashioned but respect for a former club and fans that supported him should not be too much to ask.
    I thought thatmay be the reason mate but accordin to a bloke i know the Barnsley fans had given him plenty of stick,so for me he did r8 to gi it em back.UTCB