+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 299 of 530 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    It was that c@nt that used him as bit part last season. Hes the one who got rid
    It’s only a matter of time before Shinnie is the next big name player to leave the club. We are currently not a club that is trying to improve and Shinnie will see this a mile off and will move onto a club with more ambition.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It’s only a matter of time before Shinnie is the next big name player to leave the club. We are currently not a club that is trying to improve and Shinnie will see this a mile off and will move onto a club with more ambition.
    With a year left on his contract, are you suggesting we cash in now?
    We do have a number of CM’s.

Well it's abundantly obvious from the WBA press conference that we have no replacement for Adam Rooney lined up.
    "we are TRYING to get a striker in".... TRYING?!
    Shouldn't have allowed Rooney to leave until we have someone.

Absolutely sh1te management, Derek, no excuses.

He actually said this about the move....
    "The timing isn't ideal, we've known about this for the last few weeks and tried to delay it as long as we could but it came to the point where we ran the risk of losing the deal for Adam and I'd gave him my word"

So he's known about it for weeks and we've not managed to get anyone in. Poor.

When they get horsed off Burnley and the scum next week, they'll reap what they sow for their lack of activity and the chronic lack of a squad.

With the injuries as they are....with a game against WBA to come, it could be along the lines of;

Lewis
    Logan Devlin McKenna Shinnie
    Ball Gleeson
    Wright Forrester GMS
    Cosgrove

I won't even try and list 7 subs

Burnley & SEVCO will be sh1ting it.
    Last edited by RedStarTorphins; 19-07-2018 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    With a year left on his contract, are you suggesting we cash in now?
    We do have a number of CM’s.
    If Shinnie has no intention of re-signing, we absolutely should sell him now.
    We cannot let an asset like him run his contract down.
    I'm sure Derek has a cunning plan......

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Well it's abundantly obvious from the WBA press conference that we have no replacement for Adam Rooney lined up.
    "we are TRYING to get a striker in".... TRYING?!
    Shouldn't have allowed Rooney to leave until we have someone.

Absolutely sh1te management, Derek, no excuses.

He actually said this about the move....
    "The timing isn't ideal, we've known about this for the last few weeks and tried to delay it as long as we could but it came to the point where we ran the risk of losing the deal for Adam and I'd gave him my word"

So he's known about it for weeks and we've not managed to get anyone in. Poor.

When they get horsed off Burnley and the scum next week, they'll reap what they sow for their lack of activity and the chronic lack of a squad.

With the injuries as they are....with a game against WBA to come, it could be along the lines of;

Lewis
    Logan Devlin McKenna Shinnie
    Ball Gleeson
    Wright Forrester GMS
    Cosgrove

I won't even try and list 7 subs

Burnley & SEVCO will be sh1ting it.
    It's been obvious for a long time that Rooney would be leaving to be fair. He tried to replace him with several strikers now, starting with Goodwillie.

I was truly surprised he signed the extension to his original contract, thinking that he'd have used us as a stepping stone to to England. He'll be off when this one's up, of that I have no doubt. I still worry that he may not leave the SPL though.

Great idea,while we are at it let’s see if we can sell Lewis as well.At the end of the day the more money we get for our players who are an asset the more money goes towards paying for the stadium.

That way we can spend our first season in Kingsford watching the team play in the championship,I’m sure with good old Consi as captain cos there is no way we are ever gonna sell him.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Great idea,while we are at it let’s see if we can sell Lewis as well.At the end of the day the more money we get for our players who are an asset the more money goes towards paying for the stadium.

That way we can spend our first season in Kingsford watching the team play in the championship,I’m sure with good old Consi as captain cos there is no way we are ever gonna sell him.
    This is not an "asset" like Considine or Reynolds we're talking about.
    It's a 7 figure asset that we can't afford to let go for nothing
    That's just poor planning and management....and common sense.

If McInnes is as clever as he makes out and works "two transfer windows" ahead (his words), then he should have a plan in place.
    PS - He's clearly talking sh1te and doesn't work two windows ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    It's been obvious for a long time that Rooney would be leaving to be fair. He tried to replace him with several strikers now, starting with Goodwillie.
    Every season for the last 3, we've started with Rooney on the bench....Goodwillie & Stockley were deemed better options....this summer I reckon it'll be Cosgrove.

How come we can lose our top goalscorer, guys who assist with the most goals and potentially the best young prospect we've had for years but we can't lose our manager?
    Last edited by Aldo1983; 19-07-2018 at 02:08 PM.

Page 299 of 530 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399 ... LastLast