+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Csaba Laszlo - should he go now (Yes or No)

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Nah genuinely it was an emergency meeting.
    Bogs blocked?

New league cup format is good. Local interest as kept against local teams.

Gets bit of exposure on bt for games that if competing against English matches would not be on tv.

Enjoyed it last year. Not enjoyed it this year. Problem is us not the competition!!!

I read today in the Dundee FC Courier:

Csaba feels under pressure and that fans are criticising him because of his continental style of football.
    I have never heard anyone say that. I have heard a lot of criticising of Csaba but not that.
    Do teams not win who play continental style football?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post

Csaba feels under pressure and that fans are criticising him because of his continental style of football.
    I have never heard anyone say that. I have heard a lot of criticising of Csaba but not that.
    No csaba your getting criticized for your ****e ,losing style of football.

I do' not have a problem with the continental style of football played by France,Belgum,Mexico,Croatia or Peru.The fans are having a pop because he cannie pick an 11 to beat County,Arbroath and Alloa.I have never said this before but he doesnt half blether some shyte eh?.

I find it really strange/funny that we all think D C Thomson papers are wholly biased in favour of Dundee and against us and the Dundee supporters think the exact opposite and feel that they are the ones that are victims of bias. It must take special journalism to get this effect or maybe they are just a sh1te newspaper all round.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    What was the reason for the meeting? Just trying to understand the need for one if the team is working to the first part of an objective that sees us out this league.

I would hope that Shabba had permission from someone to treat the League Cup as warm up games and that person kept the board informed!
    Concerns over performances, so i'm told. You know the same concerns we've all had since January.

If the board sack Csaba, even anytime in the first half of the season (unless results are utterly ridiculous), then questions need to be asked about THEIR performance.

Thats spot on Terry and why i think he will get far more time than some would expect. Unless we lose next 3 games badly and they react as that may just be enough to admit an error but show strength in acting soon

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Thats a shabba post when 3 sentences would suffice.

So no reading it mate 🤣

I couldn't agree more. I stopped reading it after the third sentence as I was writing it!

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)