+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 46 of 87 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window Talk

Swansea defender Alfie Mawson is expected for a medical at Fulham on Tuesday after the clubs agreed a fee worth up to £20million. Mawson is set to leave Swansea for an initial fee of £15m.

Maybe we should look at Aberdeen’s Scott McKenna who Swansea are lining up as a replacement- we could afford him!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-20m-move.html
    Last edited by oldcolner; 31-07-2018 at 06:56 AM.

Crouch not leaving Stoke says Rowett

But York City youngster Vinnie Steels joins our under-23 squad.

Baines can leave Everton
    Last edited by oldcolner; 31-07-2018 at 09:44 AM.

Were not the only one then.
    Is this due to their new £900m stadium?

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino says he does not know if the club will sign any players before the transfer window closes on 9 August.
    Spurs have yet to add to their squad this summer, despite Pochettino saying the club had to "take risks" to improve at the end of last season.
    "I don't know if we are going to sign or not. We're working on that," said the 46-year-old Argentine.
    "I cannot tell you if we're going to sign one, zero, two or three or four."

According to to-days Daily Mail,we're chasing Southampton keeper Fraser Forster who may join on loan for injured goalies.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Crouch not leaving Stoke says Rowett

But York City youngster Vinnie Steels joins our under-23 squad.
    YORK City manager Martin Gray has admitted that ****age winger Vinnie Steels’ free transfer move to Premier League Burnley has left a “bitter taste” in his mouth.
    Things not done the right way he says

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/sport/163...s-martin-gray/

They did exactly the same to Darlington taking the lad for free but now the shoe is on the other foot it leaves a bitter taste, boohoo.

Nothing new in this young lad's signing. It has been going on for many years with clubs enticing young players to sign for them by offering incentives to the family etc. We don't know what has happened in this case, however, it won't be anything new and, as whitty says, they did the same thing so perhaps they should have seen it coming!

We are certainly filling the creche up with kids!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We are certainly filling the creche up with kids!
    All part of Sean's plan when he planned the improvements at Gawthorpe which were so much needed.
    Remember the fact that he had seena really good youth set up in operation at Watford and I feel sure that he thinks that this is a way forward for a club like ours and I can honestly say, from the games that I have seen, that we have definitely improved over the last couple of seasons.
    I certainly would love to see a couple of players coming through in the future.

Happy to endorse that point of view Supersub6. I think with a bit of patience we should see one or two hitting the first team squad. My money is on Jimmy Dunne!

Page 46 of 87 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)