+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T The revolution had already happened ( part 2)

No lie crabby, i can find the post I'm sure if you wish. You might accuse me a lot of things on here but I dont tell porkys.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 31-07-2018 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    No lie crabby, i can find the post I'm sure if you wish.
    Please do because I cannot believe for one second that IBS would post that about your uncle and I fail to understand why your post has not been moderated

Okey doke.

It was on the Jacob Rees Mogg thread:

Me:So they bloody should it wasn't the working man's warwas it Mr Kerr. Read yer history. Even o level students in the 70s knew thatit was to do with colonialism and powerful alliances.Tut tut and I thought you were educated.

My great uncle got blown up in the trenches in the first world war and for what? My grandad was also gassed which he never recovered from.I never knew him because he died before I was born,My family gained feck all from the first world war as ordinary folk.

If the rich and powerful want to start wars they can bloody fight em. The first World war was not my grandads or greatr uncles fight but they were conned into believing it was.

IBS:Roly, why do you keep sucking up to scruffy working class b@stards?

Me:I hope you are not referring to my great uncle and grandad with that comment IBS otherwise you can publicly apologise. It just isn't funny is it?

IBS does not clear this point up by saying I wasn't referring directly to your relatives but intsead side steps the issue by talking about brave soldiers as a means to cover his error up.

I am not reposting this to gain an apology or clarification from IBS. that point has long since past, and maybe he would argue he wasn't referring directly to my relatives but it does serve to illustrate the fact that IBS is not purely a WUM as Kerr says: he has a right wing agenda when he posts which often oversteps the mark.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 31-07-2018 at 02:07 PM.

I suspect that you will remember this well now your memory has been jogged. Hmm I wonder why?

Actually i am quite pleased you got me to trawl back through IBSs posts to find the above thread Crabby. I noted, contrary to kerrs belief, that there were no right wing baiting WUM threads from him and very few posts about football. The ones he does post are often negative about the millers. Bit of a pain having to do this but hey it just confirms for me why his threads should be closely monitored on this site so ta for that. As for you accusing me of making it all up well I am fairly magnanimous, you can make a donation to the hospice child support group and we'll say no more about it eh?

I suspect IBS baits his hook for the lefties for two obvious reasons, they are plentiful in supply and they are easy to hook!

Raging Pup, MMM and the fella who lives on a Chinese island are too easy prey

To go back to the opening post on the closed thread, I think that SillyMilller and myself could improve the original script to help IBS out.

Episode One - I like SillyMiller's idea of two old fogies pointlessly arguing over a broken teapot. (Do I detect the influence of Samuel Beckett there?) It's very much in the spirit of IBS's posts and would be a good way of introducing the main characters

Episode Two - Vicar's jumble sale

IBS and Mrs IBS (Kempo in a pantomime wig) are sorting out items for the vicarage jumble sale. These include some discarded glove puppets and a pair of USA-style snakeskin boots (never worn) made from their deceased pet MontyPython, who volunteered to have himself put down after turning rabid and attacking their neighbours (Possible role for Angus Deayton there as the long-suffering next door neighbour). When Mrs IBS turns on the tv to watch the Tellytubbies , IBS starts frothing at the mouth and accuses them of being communists. Then the vicar knocks at the door. IBS answers the door and his trousers fall down.

PMSL mikemiller. Think Terry Scott would be Taylor made for the role. Pity he's dead. Would there be a scene where he tries to lose at golf sychofantly to his boss do you think. If his trousers fell down at the same time as missing an easy put to win the game that would be worth watching.

Tell a lie loud enough and long enough and then people will believe it!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast