+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Rangers (match thread)

Quote Originally Posted by bpdon View Post
    Trying to gauge the tone of this one. So Del is dodgy when he doesn't trust the youngsters and give them game time. Yet when he does give a youngster a chance and it pays off, it's a fortunate/flukey decision?
    Let’s see if Dodgy starts the lad next week against Dundee before we give a pat on the back for playing a youngster.
    Bruce Anderson hopefully could be a very fortunate player for Dodgy as was Scott McKenna when he was thrown in out of desperation rather than managerial brilliance.
    At the end of the day we only had 1 shot on target against 10 men for the vast majority of the match and I will clearly state that Bruce Anderson saved him and us from humiliation today. McInnes got lucky today getting a draw.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    McInnes is done. He knows he can’t improve us now. I think he has actually given up and just going through the motions as a manager.
    admittedly we weren't great today especially in the final third. You have to give the boys a bit of a break after Thursdays exertions.
    Two questions for you Were you bullied and are you retarded? You can answer the second question first.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Cheer up lads, I'm told this is Ryan Jack.....

I heard it was Milne after someone said our bid for a striker was successful.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    McInnes is done. He knows he can’t improve us now. I think he has actually given up and just going through the motions as a manager.
    He was certainly motioning for the team to get forward today.
    The lads were just knackered and chose poorly when trying to execute.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    But they couldn't win nor score from open play.
    Exactly. Not in a different class at all. The scouse git is just trying to appease the *** hordes after he fails to get 3 points.

Was extremely angry watching that today. Yet again an absolutely disgraceful performance against the huns, with us at home and them down to 10 for most of it.

Absolutely phuck all up front and bugger all in the centre of the park. Gleeson looks pish. Forrester looks like a weak ****ager and was playing like one today. I personally have no hopes whatsoever for either of them.

Looking at the bigger picture, this has probably been the hardest run of games we will have this season, Burnley are supposedly in a different class from us but we held our own for 180 minutes against a team from the top league in the world (supposedly), sevco have spent an absolute fortune and dont look any better than they did last season.
    Once we get in the players we need, and im hoping this will be soon, I can see no reason to fear anyone this season.
    #optimism

Quote Originally Posted by the_brisco_thief View Post
    Was extremely angry watching that today. Yet again an absolutely disgraceful performance against the huns, with us at home and them down to 10 for most of it.

Absolutely phuck all up front and bugger all in the centre of the park. Gleeson looks pish. Forrester looks like a weak ****ager and was playing like one today. I personally have no hopes whatsoever for either of them.
    First game of the season, that's the spirit. Awa and make some gravy.

Quote Originally Posted by the_brisco_thief View Post

The thing about Gleeson and Forrester is that they seem like nice guys and look like they will be ok against the diddy teams so it’s surely acceptable as far as Dons fans are concerned?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Cheer up lads, I'm told this is Ryan Jack.....

Hopefully a cracked vertebrae or worse. Couldn’t happen to a better person.

Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast