+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 417 of 530 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467517 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    I used to say that but now f@ck that. I wouldn't trust Milne with my money and I wouldn't want a penny put into the new stadium. (unless it was in a better location than Kingsford)
    It's like groundhog day on this site. The same utter pysh repeated time and time again.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    And it's a new day.

Another day of Mason, Basingstoke and RJ all belittling the team or will it be a day of positivity???

Anyway good morning to the red army. I have a good feeling about today!
    Don’t have time to deal with your nonsense today I’m positive we will sign some star from league 2

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    That is the biggest load of cr@p ever written. What you are trying to imply is that you are a top Don. What a blow heart. You can be a fan/supporter and not contribute to the DNA con. I never question anyone on this board about how much they really support Aberdeen so give us all peace with your top Don nonsense.
    It’s nothing about being a top don or not.
    I never mention the term.
    It’s not even about contributing through DNA or not, that’s an individuals choice.

I think you realise that and are just attempting to twist rather than accept you are a fan, but not a supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    ‘Reality’

‘Reality’
    Lol, still stalking and trying to bait.
    Got your number Mason.
    Time to move on to some other poor poster

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    In general.

Since you replied, what is the reality?
    The reality in that we cannot financially compete with some clubs in our league.
    We cannot go and spend £2.2M on a left back or £9Million on a striker.
    I love this club too much to risk it becoming defunct.
    I’m not so sure we could recover as SevCo have or the diets.

That’s not to lack ambition, but a reality of where we are and a belief that we can over achieve with our resources, again.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Ah, but you forget.

They get to wear a fitba jersey with a wee badge on the back telling everyone just how important they are.

Which, of course, is the main thing.
    Just a pedant point.
    I chose not to have the DNA badge on my top.
    That’s not what I signed up for.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Just a pedant point.
    I chose not to have the DNA badge on my top.
    That’s not what I signed up for.

Well at least you won't have folk pointing you out and laughing.

Three subjects are going at the same time because they really are linked.

Build the f'uckin training ground by all means.
    If that means we have to cut our cloth just a little closer to the seam then fair enough.
    Probably worth it in the longer term, jam tomorrow etc.

But, give up the idea of this stupid new stadium NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Well at least you won't have folk pointing you out and laughing.

Three subjects are going at the same time because they really are linked.

Build the f'uckin training ground by all means.
    If that means we have to cut our cloth just a little closer to the seam then fair enough.
    Probably worth it in the longer term, jam tomorrow etc.

But, give up the idea of this stupid new stadium NOW.
    I don't post a lot but read the forum daily. That kinda sums up how I feel. Training ground, crack on, but people need to realise that wiggy will spout any ****t to get his way. Redeveloping Pittodrie is possible, it's just not part of his masterplan. Once Pittrodrie is turned into flats we'll be left with a cheap tinny stadium in the middle of nowhere and a long term debt the club can't afford. If we can't afford a decent transfer fee, how are we going to pay for a 50 million (and a lot more as that estimate is way short) mortgage

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    The reality in that we cannot financially compete with some clubs in our league.
    We cannot go and spend £2.2M on a left back or £9Million on a striker.
    I love this club too much to risk it becoming defunct.
    I’m not so sure we could recover as SevCo have or the diets.

That’s not to lack ambition, but a reality of where we are and a belief that we can over achieve with our resources, again.
    Run up the white flag..........I'm certain everyone knows full well we can't compete with the Weegie 2. I can't recall anyone saying we should spend 2.2M or 9M on A N Other. We can't compete with Hibs or Hearts, that is the fear. Hibs especially have bought well. All players who would have improved Aberdeen. Even the loan signing of Hyndman is creative. He was decent at the Hun and is a good addition. I bet he never was a thought inside Pittodrie. Anyway you wish to spin this it has been a shocker of a transfer window for Aberdeen. To say we work 2 windows ahead is ludicrous. Not to over simplify things, but financing the stadium and training ground must be impacting bringing in quality. Our manager has been positively backed since he arrived both in transfers/loans and wages. Lets see him operate a level down and now with stronger challengers. Gone by Jan/Feb.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Run up the white flag..........I'm certain everyone knows full well we can't compete with the Weegie 2. I can't recall anyone saying we should spend 2.2M or 9M on A N Other. We can't compete with Hibs or Hearts, that is the fear. Hibs especially have bought well. All players who would have improved Aberdeen. Even the loan signing of Hyndman is creative. He was decent at the Hun and is a good addition. I bet he never was a thought inside Pittodrie. Anyway you wish to spin this it has been a shocker of a transfer window for Aberdeen. To say we work 2 windows ahead is ludicrous. Not to over simplify things, but financing the stadium and training ground must be impacting bringing in quality. Our manager has been positively backed since he arrived both in transfers/loans and wages. Lets see him operate a level down and now with stronger challengers. Gone by Jan/Feb.
    Agree with every bit....
    Except the last sentence.
    Milne will never sack McInnes.

Page 417 of 530 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467517 ... LastLast