+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The squad now

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett View Post
    Is it a coincidence that there was positivity on the park and we were away from home???
    I say its all to do with bevy

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    I say its all to do with bevy
    Can't blame anyone wanting to dull the pain of watching our pish every week!!

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Disagree with this chick, the run up to his injury he was posted missing more often that not. Never once though, aye, he'll do a job for us.

The stories surrounding him and McMullen and the instagram posts, scream unprofessional and definitely not the type of players we need at our club when fighting for promotion. See when you look at players we had last season and the stories of behavior/upset/trouble makers etc its no wonder we were so poor!
    Run up to what injury though? Up until Buckie was fine, but after that, between McKinnon picking him and Keatings himself, i think he was playing injured and im sure has said as much himself. Shabba to his credit comes in and sorts out a number of injured players, some of whom we didnt see again last season!

Basically, we have never seen him at full potential and i think its bordering on criminal that we may never get to see what he can offer!

Thankfully, Forums are the only social media platforms i partake in, so i dont see all the crap that players get up to. But we are talking about Csaba Lazlo here who we all think isnt the man for us. Maybe Keatings did what Robertson did to Klop, where Robbo was willing to back himself and pestered the manager until he was able to grab his chance. I can guess the "Yir no ma player" attitude that has sent Keatings to frustration that looks like he is in the huff!

Last years unrest, well Shabba didnt cover himself in glory on that score!

I haven't seen Keatings play one single good game for Utd. He's been the biggest disappointment of a signing for me as anyone. Regardless if his situation, he HAS played when fit & mentally sound and he still hasn't been any good. Couple this with the fact he's now taking to social media looking for some kind of childish sympathy vote from the fans by posting 'good luck' messages on a Saturday when he knows fine well he's gonna get asked if he's fit or not, he should be out the door pronto. Total and utter lack of professionalism. If we can't sell him then I'd happily let him train with the kids for the rest of his time tbh. He's meant to be a professional football not a ****ing schoolkid whose spat the dummy.

Keatings is the type of player that will keep us in the championship. I do have a bit of sympathy for some of his issues but I can’t see him being near good enough for us. Get rid along with scobbie and McMullan

Until we know more about the quality of player brought in I don’t think we should be getting rid of keatings and McMullan. McMullan in particular is a decent player that can win a match. He often terrorised defences under Ray

Apart from a couple games early last season he did f all of importance, I keep saying Billy King offers more to the team and has a better attitude, for me he is the better player, more effective just inconsistent with his attacking form but even when poor puts in a shift and works back, looking forward to having him back as it will strengthen options, bench looks well and well mean Aird/Loemba having to be decent to keep their place

Keatings has done nothing in a United strip. Mcmullen on the other hand has had good games and has never been given a proper run of games. Id definitely hold on to Mcmullen as an impact sub and let him fight for a place in the team. He is only 22 aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Run up to what injury though? Up until Buckie was fine, but after that, between McKinnon picking him and Keatings himself, i think he was playing injured and im sure has said as much himself. Shabba to his credit comes in and sorts out a number of injured players, some of whom we didnt see again last season!

Basically, we have never seen him at full potential and i think its bordering on criminal that we may never get to see what he can offer!

Thankfully, Forums are the only social media platforms i partake in, so i dont see all the crap that players get up to. But we are talking about Csaba Lazlo here who we all think isnt the man for us. Maybe Keatings did what Robertson did to Klop, where Robbo was willing to back himself and pestered the manager until he was able to grab his chance. I can guess the "Yir no ma player" attitude that has sent Keatings to frustration that looks like he is in the huff!

Last years unrest, well Shabba didnt cover himself in glory on that score!
    What injury? the ankle ligament injury. Up till buckie he was bang average!

Dunno how you're having a dig at the manager here, Keatings has shown absolutely f uck all.

Shabba was/is sh1te but its not helped with players that are/were disruptive is it?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I haven't seen Keatings play one single good game for Utd. He's been the biggest disappointment of a signing for me as anyone. Regardless if his situation, he HAS played when fit & mentally sound and he still hasn't been any good. Couple this with the fact he's now taking to social media looking for some kind of childish sympathy vote from the fans by posting 'good luck' messages on a Saturday when he knows fine well he's gonna get asked if he's fit or not, he should be out the door pronto. Total and utter lack of professionalism. If we can't sell him then I'd happily let him train with the kids for the rest of his time tbh. He's meant to be a professional football not a ****ing schoolkid whose spat the dummy.
    this all day long!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)