Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
Not sure I'm seeing that happen RJ. The points system doesn't impact on home games at all, which is ultimately what most people are interested in and for me is the definition of what makes up our support. Generally speaking you can get a ticket for pretty much any away game you want if you really put your mind to it. Still 800+ tickets left for Hibs so would imagine it will go to a pretty low points total before being sold out. I do take the point that it can lead to some folk delaying buying so they can be with their mates and so end up with less good seats but there is no perfect system out there that I can see.
That`s where I am at the moment. got my own ticket for Hibs away. But Big Keith , m my regular travel companion on away days is waiting for thee "free for all" ticket sale. Yet we need to book the trains well in advance for decent price. If I sat down and worked out the cost of t rain tickets booked late, it would probably be worth signing up ffor DNa to keep the travel prices down over the season ?