+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: First 3 games

But not nice to hear the poor guy hasn't been well. On that score you have my best wishes. I hope things work out. And I'm sorry to hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    I thought you said he wasn't going out on loan? Did you forget this post?
    Must have been one of those racist rants you love so much, it's affected your memory.

So, now your storming this league, with the huge amount you have spent, and the huge pressure you have put yourselves under, how did your £13.6m Portugese player get on at Newley promoted Wigan? I'm guessing he lived up to his huge valuation again?
    Actually Carvalho set up Lolley for the goal.
    Dunno where you got the 'storming the league' from.
    Nobody here has been saying this.
    I've always said it'll be Stoke and WBA. And WBA proved it last night.
    But what with Leeds and Boro, I'm sticking with top 10 as before.
    Promoted sides have always done well in recent seasons.

Funny all these talk about Muslims, I very nearly became one years ago. And I avoid almost all pork dishes as a mark of respect except on the rare occasions, I'll eat a ham and cheese sandwich and bacon and eggs.
    But since they have turkey bacon these days, I usually opt for that so leaves only the occasional ham slices.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    You don't have to have said it as fans. Your club have spent so much, that promotion is a must. Or your club will be where it has for donkeys years. I'm a real mess going absolutely nowhere. Looking at one signing alone £13.6m that brings with it a massive amount of pressure. That was his through ball? Fair enough. Has he done much else for £13.6m?
    To be fair an away point isn't too bad. Do you think your any better than a side like us? Spent nowt, and likely to finish top ten? Just seems like you've massively over spent. Like the daft racist on here says, Forest are a much bigger club than Blackburn?

[QUOTE=Trickytreesreds;38986405]ARHHHHHHHHHHH you mean AK.
    You have to stop calling him Kranky. That is
    what Derby fans called Billy Davies.

Ok, same scenario. Has AK got a team promoted, Y/N?

As you keep pointing out, DCFC have been a top 6 club for the last 3 years. Y/N?

As you keep telling us, all the team needed was tweaking Y/N?

AK had to take on a side that escaped the drop on the last game of the season and appeared to be going the same way again.
    He gave them a chance until January, then said enough. He went and took in 9 loans to avoid the job and did so comfortably.
    This summer, he has ripped the side apart and started again. That takes time to get on a level field.
    So who had the easier job? Well Lump it did I'm afraid.
    He's made a dogs dinner of it and turned you into a worse team Y/N?

So no, scoff AK if you wish. But he is by far a better manager. The new manager syndrome is wearing off fast and the longer it goes on, the more DCFC will implode.
    As for the unlimited money, please remind me what Derby have spent over the last 3 years?[/QUOT

Of on one again he's had three bloody games for Christ sake Your make a ridiculous statement " he's out of his depth " Kranky has only been a manager for four seasons he's had one promotion one also ran one sacking one 17th hardly set the world a light has he Yes we've been top six recently and imo the squad only needed tweaking But the new management see things different he thinks the same as Kranky a complete clear out is required so he we will be same as Forest we will be inconsistent for a while But Lampard is know different from any other manager including yours he will be judge by where we are in May not August

Didn't Wigan go straight back down they came up last time? And I'm betting that entire squad doesn't add up to £13.6m. I know ours doesn't. And we have Bradley Dack.

Of on one again he's had three bloody games for Christ sake Your make a ridiculous statement " he's out of his depth " Kranky has only been a manager for four seasons he's had one promotion one also ran one sacking one 17th hardly set the world a light has he Yes we've been top six recently and imo the squad only needed tweaking But the new management see things different he thinks the same as Kranky a complete clear out is required so he we will be same as Forest we will be inconsistent for a while But Lampard is know different from any other manager including yours he will be judge by where we are in May not August

You see, if you calm down and talk logically you can make sense.
    I accept this possibility. He wants to stamp the squad in his image which is what most managers will want.
    But you must also then see the risks, of getting a rookie manager in doing this.
    He may succeed as Quinn did, maybe 1 or 2 more, but there's a greater likelihood, he may fail, which you seem unwilling to accept.

Didn't Wigan go straight back down they came up last time? And I'm betting that entire squad doesn't add up to £13.6m. I know ours doesn't. And we have Bradley Dack.
    Yes we've spent a helluva lot and I don't think our Greek owner will accept anything less than promotion. I'll be surprised if he even accepts a play-off defeat. He expects results and Karanka is at risk of the sack, if he doesn't always keep us as close to the top 6 as possible. The chance of him getting the sack before May is high, although I hope not, he's certainly been the only manager to stop us from bleeding goals, this century. Defensively we're better. So taking my belief, of a top 10, Karanka's on thin ice. Which would be a shame. But Mr Marinakis is the one who splashed the cash, so his target is the only 1 that matters.

Talking of promoted sides, Preston did well, Wolves in season 2 (if I'm right). Norwich and Southampton years ago, add Swansea too. Wigan are much improved. Blackburn are historically a 'big' side and the faithful will be expecting a return to better days in the shortest span possible.

I thought you said he wasn't going out on loan? Did you forget this post?
    Must have been one of those racist rants you love so much, it's affected your memory.

So, now your storming this league, with the huge amount you have spent, and the huge pressure you have put yourselves under, how did your £13.6m Portugese player get on at Newley promoted Wigan? I'm guessing he lived up to his huge valuation again?
    What bit of that post confuses you?

If Brereton does go out on loan, then a striker is lined up???
    How simple do you want it. As said earlier, if he leaves this club, it is because all parties are happy for it to happen.
    The buyer wants him
    The player wants it
    The club gets the right price and is ready to move on.
    He is at this moment a squad player fighting for his shirt.
    Now if he wants to go, then it is best he does, In fact AK doesn't allow bad eggs in the dressing room, so it would be up to him.
    I stand by what I said, if he leaves it is because someone is lined up.

As for my racist rants, as you call them. Let me make one thing clear here. I detest Islam not muslims.
    It is non compatible to western culture and does cause conflict.
    The west separated politics from religion, centuries ago. Islam doesn't allow that. Islam is not a race and to hate a religion is not racist QED.
    Maybe it's why Blackburn is the **** hole it is. You said you don't live there. I wonder why?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-whalley-range

Yes we've spent a helluva lot and I don't think our Greek owner will accept anything less than promotion. I'll be surprised if he even accepts a play-off defeat. He expects results and Karanka is at risk of the sack, if he doesn't always keep us as close to the top 6 as possible. The chance of him getting the sack before May is high, although I hope not, he's certainly been the only manager to stop us from bleeding goals, this century. Defensively we're better. So taking my belief, of a top 10, Karanka's on thin ice. Which would be a shame. But Mr Marinakis is the one who splashed the cash, so his target is the only 1 that matters.

Talking of promoted sides, Preston did well, Wolves in season 2 (if I'm right). Norwich and Southampton years ago, add Swansea too. Wigan are much improved. Blackburn are historically a 'big' side and the faithful will be expecting a return to better days in the shortest span possible.

Ah nice one. Good post that, can't disagree with any of it. We already knew when we came up, with confidence and players like Dack, that we'd be ok. We where already better than half thus league, who just tread water.

And while I have a bit of a pop at you lot about spending, I see the real joke side Derby are becoming another laughing stock. As much as Lamps is a nice lad, and was a decent player, he is massively out of his depth, and at the wrong club. Derby as like Spurs. They will never lay a glove on you. It's nice having them around. They ate going absolutely nowhere. And have spent a fortune on crap. That's all we see looking around. Lots of sides spending lots of money. Just not on anyone any good.

I even see yet another club spent £10m in Ince (Stoke??) I mean ..... He is crap. Always has been, always will be. Apart from one season at Blackpool years ago.

We will quietly go about our business, relying on teams not taking us seriously and not doing their homework on our players.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast