+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Loyalty points and AberDNA

Should it not read

‘Pittodrie Stadium’

‘Not comfy enough for your DNA’

I got a call from them yesterday.

I explained why I wouldn't be investing (already have a season ticket, have dosh taken from my bank account for some 'lottery' they set up years ago, buy the occasional bit of merch for me and the dependants, have made a bit of a commitment to help fund a museum at the NIMBYdome, trying to get the dosh together to retire). The boy that phoned was very understanding, and we had a rare chat aboot the Heelan League.

Incidentally, I see that the term 'Pittodrie Park' is being used ever more frequently. It sounds like one of these deliberate semantic nuances (eg NI proddies use of "Sinn Fein/IRA" to try to conflate political activity with violence, adjectives that have become cliches like "the unfair Bedroom Tax", and "the hated Council Tax", "Corbyn hates the Yids" (well, he is an Arsenal fan) etc) potentailly hatched to make us think it's unworthy of the term "stadium". It's Pittodrie Park as far as I'm concerned, so I'm all for it.

Aye but it's only cheils like yersel that equate "park" with a field.

To toonsers like me a park is somewhere to play on the swings. (or fear the life out of the fat kid on the witchies hat roundabout)

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Here's ma fridge magnet that arrived in the post this morning, it will take pride of place on the fridge door. Cheap kinda quality right enough so there must be a twa / three shillings left over for a left back

SF
    My heated recliner is on its way with the DNA knitted jumper and scarf. I feel important now that the club have given me a good picture on my RedTV international subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    My heated recliner is on its way with the DNA knitted jumper and scarf. I feel important now that the club have given me a good picture on my RedTV international subscription.
    What on earth are you babbling on about?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    What on earth are you babbling on about?
    Myself and blowupsheep are as fortunate members of the RedTV international elite committee are just having a confab about our gifts from the DNA funds. Nothing to worry about lad

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Fits the chances of it being two decent receptions on the bounce come this weekend? Oh hud on it was Hibs TV that delivered the last one, my mistake.
    My magnet has fahn aff a puckle of times, I hope your recliner, jumper and scarf are better quality than fit I got.
    With the quality of the magnet I'm now kinda thinking there should mare than a twa three shillings left in the potty and we could maybe get a goal scorer as well as a left back but I'm nae huddin ma breath.
    Nae unless your recliner is top notch leather and the jumper is like a fisherman's gansey then there winna be enough left for anything, and it would make my magnet look a wee bitty inferior but hey there is still time to punt Cosgrove that wid put the smile back on my face, and I might even buy some glue for ma magnet.

SF

This is what is in the pack, so they must have had thousands of Filipino's knitting scarfs for hours and hours in some dark shop somewhere, however I recon the cost of getting this shipped to me, and all the other International Subscribers probably puts paid to any Ryan Gauld transfer
    Name:  DNA PACK.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  10.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Fits the chances of it being two decent receptions on the bounce come this weekend? Oh hud on it was Hibs TV that delivered the last one, my mistake.
    My magnet has fahn aff a puckle of times, I hope your recliner, jumper and scarf are better quality than fit I got.
    With the quality of the magnet I'm now kinda thinking there should mare than a twa three shillings left in the potty and we could maybe get a goal scorer as well as a left back but I'm nae huddin ma breath.
    Nae unless your recliner is top notch leather and the jumper is like a fisherman's gansey then there winna be enough left for anything, and it would make my magnet look a wee bitty inferior but hey there is still time to punt Cosgrove that wid put the smile back on my face, and I might even buy some glue for ma magnet.

SF
    The skinflints sent me a rocking whicker chair instead of a proper comfy recliner so I chopped up the f@cker and burnt it. I am thinking of heading along to a local furniture store and taking a loan out on a more fancy reclining sofa...the DNA money should be good for that since it has been specifically used for loans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubai_Don View Post
    This is what is in the pack, so they must have had thousands of Filipino's knitting scarfs for hours and hours in some dark shop somewhere, however I recon the cost of getting this shipped to me, and all the other International Subscribers probably puts paid to any Ryan Gauld transfer
    Name:  DNA PACK.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  10.1 KB
    Did you get the knitted AberDNA jumper? I spilt tea on the garment and threw it in the washing machine in the hope the prize jumper would be back to its former glory. Low and behold it shrunk and the AberDNA print on it has faded dramatically. I really should leave all washing machine duties to the wife in future as she has previously used the electric item often enough.

Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast