+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Same old story.

Same old story.

Quote from Darren Moore 'We won't make signings just for the sake of it'. How many times have we heard this before?

What would you rather happen, act like Jeremy Corbyn in charge of the nations budget p*ssing it up the wall?

Quote Originally Posted by BRE259 View Post
    What would you rather happen, act like Jeremy Corbyn in charge of the nations budget p*ssing it up the wall?
    Telling the truth would be a good start instead of stringing everyone along with bullsh it.if the moneys been swallowed up in admin then say that,but I think we all know where any surplus is going

Quote Originally Posted by BRE259 View Post
    No, I wouldn't but if we were serious about bringing player(s) in then why wait until the eleventh hour?

Spoke to an old mate in Sainsburys this morning. Wolves fan. I told him he should be proud of what they have done. He said I am. The owner said that he was going to throw money at the club to get them promoted and that he wanted Wolves to be where Man Utd are within 10 years.
    That my dear Baggie friends is what Ambition is. Something we have none of. Nobody wanting to throw money at the club, and no one with a vision.

This is why I refuse to watch this s h I t show anymore under the present ownership.

I’m surprised 23,000 of you are still putting up with it!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    This is why I refuse to watch this s h I t show anymore under the present ownership.

"If Lai isn't bothered, why should I?"

New user, today has been disappointing after insinuating that we would be investing and obvious gaps in our team. But all said and done, we should have enough PL quality to excel in this league whilst prudently managing the budget and protecting our future.

We desperately need Field, Harper, Edwards, Burke and Leko to be given a chance, no good pushing them further down the order with championship quality players, be brave BD and let’s see you practicing what you preach by giving the kids a chance.

All this criticism of Jenkins will be like water of a ducks back to him, he has heard it for so many transfer windows now he won't care, this time we had a Director of Football who he disagreed with so he sidelined him to make sure he had total control of negotiations, these token bids for players today are embarrassing as far as I'm concerned everything that comes out of Jenkins mouth is complete rubbish and spin just like when he was JP's side kick, I hope when it goes pear-shaped this season that the fans direct their anger at him and not DM who has been clearly hung out to dry by Jenkins.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

Absolutely agree mick ive had enough of this sh it clubs lies , a joke of a footbsll club , with a bit of forsight we could piss this league no danger , but no investment form owners who cant even speak English & a yes man board we will win fu ck all lost 2 in 5 game wolves lost 7 all season thats the difference, im west brom through & through if you DON'T believe me ask baggie paul 57 we went all over the country with the club im so fu ckin angry i could smash that Jenkins face in believe me i love each & everyone on these boards who are true Albion fans we are as one , but the club as let us all down & no way can i forgive that , my dad played for WBA in the 50s & apparently he played in a great side i dont know i wasn't born ! But for my dads memory i have to speak up i love all true baggies fans , Albion till i die x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)