+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott McKenna

Quote Originally Posted by the new coach View Post
    What must the officials think ? - by all accounts Madden had a decent game,and did not not need any cautions to control things.
    Previous decisions have not been fair to our club, and fairness is all I ask for .
    !!
    Yet got relegated to Falkirk v Dunfermline this weekend

Some excellent posts here. For me personally, as a supporter of football, I no longer have any idea what is in fact a red card offence. I feel my knowledge and understanding of the game is less now which takes away my enjoyment.

I will be going to the midden game totally confused about whether I should be shouting when somebody brings down a player 40 yards from goal near the touchline or when they clear the ball but land on a player awkwardly. Do I keep my trap shut when a player deliberately kicks another player off the ball?

For me the SFA/SPFL is nothing more than a committee. A committee brought together to serve the clubs and Scottish football. Every person in Scotland who pays to watch a match, or pays subs to their team to play football are members of this organisation the committee serves. They are accountable to us because they certainly aren't accountable to anyone else.

The SFA /SPFL have to be more transparent. They need to be away from the goldfish bowl of the West Coast. The Committee should be revolving, that is no person should have more than 3 years on the committee. The committee should encompass all walks life not just chairmen/who by association have a vested interest.

Something needs to change because what we have is not fit for purpose.

timing of the announcement yesterday was perfect to allow the faceless ones to watch the celtic game !-allegedly !

I don’t take football anywhere near as seriously as I used to. The rules are more like guidelines, which are subject to change depending on the offenders. Nearly every year, some club like Spartans gets f*cked over for not having the right DOB on a registration form or something similar. We already know that other clubs are exempt from this. When moaning about injustice though, it’s important to remember that Aberdeen FC support Rangers cheating, support Neil Doncaster & support the SFAs running of the game

If Aberdeen ever decides to challenge any of it, then I’ll maybe start taking it seriously again. Just now it’s like watching the American wrestling being a Papa Shango fan. You know you’re taking part but the rules are against you & you’ll win f*ck all

More like supporting Virgil.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    More like supporting Virgil.
    He’s magic on twitter

American wrestling?
    I can only imagine.

My god you lads are sad.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    American wrestling?
    I can only imagine.

My god you lads are sad.
    You’re missing out on top quality sporting action

https://youtu.be/PDUmyzfOXxU

Quote Originally Posted by the new coach View Post
    Get the banners up on the North Stand at Hampden on the 27th for the world to see !!
    This, all day long.

No fancy display this time, just one almighty "**** the SFA" something or other theme.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Isn’t the Highland league a full member of the SFA?

If you really want to boycott football associated with the SFA you would pretty much not be able to go to any football in Scotland.
    I know that. Just, I don't know, this feels like the final straw to me .....I just feel that, collectively, we as Dons fans should be doing........ something beyond banners and chants.

A big F uc k you to this horrible corrupt little country of ours, a statement of enough is enough.

Long term it probably wouldnae do any good but a few hundred or few thousand like minded Dons fans watching a team in red at 3 o'clock on a Saturday at Huntly or Lossiemouth sounds like a sound option compared to the fetid, stinking morass that top level fitba in Scotland has become.

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast