+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 209 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Arguably, its bad (man) management to retain the services of an employee who's mind is made up to move elsewhere
    And how do you actually know that to be the case, did he or the club for that matter ever come out and say Rooney had made his mind up to move on? I think you might find that that comment is a load of bollox.
    He was still under contract, then a team (allbeit a fkn non league team in Guffland) came asking for about him as they like most of us were amazed that the clubs top goal scorer was not getting a game and sensed he was out of favour with the management for whatever reason. The management and the club could have and should told Salford to Fk off as they did with Hull and Villa when they came asking about another palyer under contract (Mkenna). But they didn't and there lies the root cause behind our inability to score goals this season because there was no like for like replacement plan whatsoever. Fk me pink a blind man can see that the muppets McInnes seems to think are goal scorers could hardly score in a fkn brothel ffs.
    Few happy clappers got hardons when Donkey surprised us all including himself when he scored against the worst team in the league. Fk me he came back with a vengence last week at hearts and really showed his tru colours worst player on the pitch by a country mile as he has been in most of his time at aberdeen.
    Why is it that some folks think McInnes can do no wrong, ffs just accept the fact his days with us should have been over at the latest during his "soul searching" about the huns job
    And when he does finally fk off I pray to god he takes half his beloved first team squad with him as they are simply not a good enough standard for our club

SF
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 24-10-2018 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    And how do you actually know that to be the case, did he or the club for that matter ever come out and say Rooney had made his mind up to move on? I think you might find that that comment is a load of bollox.
    He was still under contract, then a team (allbeit a fkn non league team in Guffland) came asking for about him as they like the rest of were amazed that the clubs top goal scorer was not getting a game and sensed he was out of favour with the management for whatever reason. The management and the club could have and should told Salford to Fk off as they did with Hull and Villa when they came asking about another palyer under contract (Mkenna). But they didn't and there lies the root cause behind our inability to score goals this season because there was no replacement plan whatsoever. Fk me pink a blind man can see that the muppets McInnes seems to think are goal scorers could hardly score in a fkn brothel ffs.
    Few happy clappers got hardons when Donkey surprised us all including himself when he scored against the worst team in the league. Fk me he came back with a vengence last week at hearts and really showed his tru colours worst player on the pitch by a country mile as he has been in most of his time at aberdeen.
    Why is that some folks think McInnes can do no wrong, ffs just accept the fact his days with us should have been over at the latest during his "soul searching" about the huns job
    And when he does finally fk off I pray to god he takes half his beloved first team squad with him as they are simply not not a good enough standard for our club

SF
    Very well said.

Milne and Craig Brown need to phuck off as well.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Very well said.

Milne and Craig Brown need to phuck off as well.
    Both these muppets will be at home with the huns on Sunday. They will probably be enjoying a good few wines with their chums from Glasgow.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Both these muppets will be at home with the huns on Sunday. They will probably be enjoying a good few wines with their chums from Glasgow.
    Fit like pal
    Have you fixed the rocking chair yet ffs

You got a ticket for this weekend or are you Red TVing

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    He was still under contract, then a team (allbeit a fkn non league team in Guffland) came asking for about him as they like most of us were amazed that the clubs top goal scorer was not getting a game and sensed he was out of favour with the management for whatever reason. The management and the club could have and should told Salford to Fk off as they did with Hull and Villa when they came asking about another palyer under contract (Mkenna). But they didn't and there lies the root cause behind our inability to score goals this season because there was no like for like replacement plan whatsoever. Fk me pink a blind man can see that the muppets McInnes seems to think are goal scorers could hardly score in a fkn brothel ffs.
    Why is it that some folks think McInnes can do no wrong, ffs just accept the fact his days with us should have been over at the latest during his "soul searching" about the huns job
    And when he does finally fk off I pray to god he takes half his beloved first team squad with him as they are simply not a good enough standard for our club

SF

Quote Originally Posted by xtrmntr75 View Post
    Well said that man. Whatever attributes Rooney doesn’t have, he has the one that matters. A monumental momentum halting fu(k up. We aren’t scoring goals. Leave the money to the side. It’s irrelevant. If Rooney had felt part of things, he’d have stayed.
    We'd all like a striker that scores Rooney level goals and can do a little bit more (the infamous link up play) but even the top teams in Europe struggle to find them.

Rooney enjoyed it here. McInnes f@cked everything up by not playing him properly by trying to fit other strikers into the team to the detriment of Rooney. The guy scored goals yet he decided he wasn’t good enough to warrant a starting position and even tried to convert him to the left wing
    Bad management from McInnes as the team now desperately need a decent goal scorer of Rooney’s ilk. Dodgy Del knows best though as we now sit seventh in our league.
    Go Derek McInnes!

Do you think it was a good decision to sell Rooney...yes or no?
    yes 100%, by the way who was it who brought him here in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Erm ok then.
    Indeed, ok then, why did the Rooneys move South ? perhaps you could enlighten us, I genuinely do not blame him at his age and contract, he did us proud and best of luck to him, I doubt at the end of his Salford contract he would be concerned with some that “know” better on a banter forum.

SF

i see the standards of posts have improved lately? Is there actually anything good you like about AFC and if so would you care to discuss them? Come on RED JOHN there must be something good?? Try it, it's good to be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Indeed, ok then, why did the Rooneys move South ? perhaps you could enlighten us, I genuinely do not blame him at his age and contract, he did us proud and best of luck to him, I doubt at the end of his Salford contract he would be concerned with some that “know” better on a banter forum.

SF
    More gibberish....................saliently.

Page 8 of 209 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast